• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, Skobie's last scan was on Ned Stark, I picked it up whispering better than Cesar Millan, and my subject was dead to boot!

Three days in and we we knew Daddy wasn't a wolf and that johho was double-cleared.

Second hunt: Aziz thought Aedan was acting odd and wolfish and put the hunt in.

That's not a great reason for a hunt early in the game. Cultists can join any pack and it is likely that there would be more cultists than wolves because of points, so you risk losing someone who could be useful to you (which was the case here). Plus, even if you are right, it's better to get them lynched, so you get goodie points from the vilage for lynching a wolf.

I was the one that decided to assassinate you btw, Lemeard was kind enough to let me choose.Sorry about that!.

No heavy feelings. I'm happy to learn that whether I'm villager or wolf, I will be always suspicious thus unreadable. :)

That's not a great reason for a hunt early in the game. Cultists can join any pack and it is likely that there would be more cultists than wolves because of points, so you risk losing someone who could be useful to you (which was the case here). Plus, even if you are right, it's better to get them lynched, so you get goodie points from the vilage for lynching a wolf.

This.

I remember my plan this game was really to play normally and follow the lead of the other players. I was tossing between damsel in distress and seerish powers but thought DiD even though potentially useful could have drawn too much attention and brought me and another wolf down too. So in the end I decided seerish powers as an ace in the hole for a use in either a key tie or when someone makes a big claim.