[sign up's] Twilight of the Third Age: A lord of the rings role-play

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
okay everyone with the main thread up feel free to start your introduction post: kinda like world in revoloution and start being diplomatatic to each other. remember deadline is 6:30pm AEST November 4th

okay everyone with the main thread up feel free to start your introduction post: kinda like world in revoloution and start being diplomatatic to each other. remember deadline is 6:30pm AEST November 4th

I'll do that during the evening, I have to leave for a while now. But you misunderstood my first question. For example, I decide to create five heroes who are orcish generals or such rather mundane creatures. You also distribute the Nazgul among the "evil" factions. Does that mean I start with five normal heroes and a number of Nazgul? Or five heroes, including those Nazgul?

5 + nazgul

Leader:
Galadriel (Agent, Courageous Leader/Corrupt) <- is in possession of Nenya, the ring of Adamant

Heroes:
Celeborn (General/Corrupt)
Thranduil (General/Corrupt)
Legolas (General/Corrupt)
Tauriel (Courageous Leader/Corrupt)

The Corrupt trait of the Elven heroes represent the general Eldar lack of interest in material wealth, rather than the greed that plagues Man.

Actually Thranduil was excessively interested in gold and gems, one of the reasons for the unpleasantness over Smaug's hoard.

I guess put me on the list as a sub

if you want to be khand you can otherwise subbing is fine

just offering segestions if you feel like playing :)