• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohanLerstrom

Paradox Dev
Paradox Staff
2 Badges
Oct 4, 2010
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
Here is another beta patch, we are closing in on fixing all the major issues of 2.2, so the proper patch should not be too far away now.
There are still a few issues creeping around though, so keep up the good work and report anything you see!

Keep in mind that this is a beta branch, so there could still be bugs, crashes and odd behaviour, use at your own risk.
If you want to use the beta branch, right click the game in the Steam client, choose Properties, click the "Betas" tab and select the "Beta 2.2.0.3" version of the game.

Here is the changelog:

MAJOR:
- Fixed CTD in Religion Tab if you do not own sons of abraham

MINOR:
- Corrected the tech requirement of getting rid of pagan homeland attrition.
- Tweaked the supply modifier of pagan homeland attrition.
- Fixed error in vassalization of holy order decision
- Usurped titles no longer inherit laws from the previous title if they usurped the title from within that realm or if they were unlanded.
- The Ironman-button in the lobby now correctly show if ironman is enabled or not.
- Fixed bug where titles could not be destroyed.
- Fixed bug where the duchy of Thrace was a viceroyalty while held by the emperor.
- Added missing newline in the Renounce Iconoclasm tooltip.
- Fixed bug where administration laws were reset to feudal when changing religion.
- Revolts no longer count towards vassal limit.
- Fixed bug where the Byzantine duchy revoke did not work upon reloading a save.
- The event where marshal raised raiders are dismissed now properly refers to your marshal instead of the court chaplain.
- Marshal raised raiders are now dismissed first after a month if they are not in use.
- The convert to Andalusian decision is no longer available for Andalucians.
- Form a new Empire now require you to have either 3 kingdom titles or a realm size of 180, instead of both.
- Fixed an issue with the "Convert to Local Religion" and "Abandon Heresy" event triggers.
- Changed or expanded name lists for several cultures.
- The new culture conversion events and decisions no longer require the Charlemagne DLC.
- Fixed some Frankish characters in 769 start who were prematurely calling themselves French.
- Fixed some issues with Holstein province history.
- All byzantine emperors will now have clothes regardless of what DLCs are enabled.
- Byzantine children are no longer invisible when playing with Early Eastern Clothing Pack enabled and Mediterranean Portraits disabled.

First!

Sorry. Had to do it once in my life.

- Changed or expanded name lists for several cultures.

Three cheers for no more Smiths.

- All byzantine emperors will now have clothes regardless of what DLCs are enabled.

This wasn't a feature?

- Fixed an issue with the "Convert to Local Religion" and "Abandon Heresy" event triggers.

Yay!

- The convert to Andalusian decision is no longer available for Andalucians.

A bug I reported! I'm swelling with patriotic mucus.

Could we get the pre-Charlemagne Byzantine duchy revokation back? Vassal counts are creating feudal titles in Roman-style empires which you can't take back, and the command itself was useful for mods. I can understand removing it from landed_titles.txt becuase of the features introduced in Charlemagne, but why disable it entirely?

Last edited:
Could we get the pre-Charlemagne Byzantine duchy revokation back? Vassal counts are creating feudal titles in Roman-style empires which you can't take back, and the command itself was useful for mods. I can understand removing it from landed_titles.txt becuase of the features introduced in Charlemagne, but why disable it entirely?

+1 to keeping the option available for mods.

What cultures have been changed or expanded?

Lombard, Suebi, Old Saxon, Old Frankish, Frisian, Estonian and the proto russians from what I can see.

Those who wanted an update to the Estonian culture will be very pleased to know that Altocomulus isn't a thing anymore. :)

Excellent, the major bugs I really wanted fixed taken care of. Time to get back into ironman instead of just brute forcing the world how I wish it to be with the console.

Lombard, Suebi, Old Saxon, Old Frankish, Frisian, Estonian and the proto russians from what I can see.

Those who wanted an update to the Estonian culture will be very pleased to know that Altocomulus isn't a thing anymore. :)

Fantastisc, thanks a lot for clearing it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.