• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reread that. I specifically took the time to make sure it was coherent this time, so please let me explain. I'm trying to say that as a wolf you took a gamble by saying that former self was a wolf. The gamble was you saying that. You decided to take a chance on killing off an extra villager, as you were about to lose a wolf. You accomplished this goal. Then, you took another risk by pushing for the Arkasas lynch so aggressively. I didn't do that. You have been responsible for two villager deaths in a row. Why should anybody in this village allow you to get away with it a third day by twisting my clumsy post to make me into a wolf?

Yeah, this is an obvious argument and it's been brought up before, but it's just too obvious for a wolf to try it. Granted they could do it and then claim it, so I won't say Madchemist is cleared, but I really don't think tunnel vision is going to help us here. There is a lot of information to consider, and I don't think the case on Madchemist is good enough for you to act this way. Your argument has also had questionable coherency. You hadn't been a real suspect I was considering, but now you're moving up fast.

Ok. Clearly this is going to be an argument with quite a bit of dispute, so i'm going to table it until tomorrow when I have time to better scan the thread and post a more comprehensive, coherent argument and counterargument.

Still not working. Considering that even mIRC won't connect to Coldfront, it wouldn't shock me if it was a connection error.

It's 100% a connection error.

It's actually 200% a connection error, but thanks for trying.

That's what you get for having a shoddy computer with shoddy internet.

That's what you get for having a shoddy computer with shoddy internet.

Neither of those are the problem, as evinced by the fact that I am responding to your post. Once again, your technical support is valued, but not as valued as some other people.

Neither of those are the problem, as evinced by the fact that I am responding to your post. Once again, your technical support is valued, but not as valued as some other people.

Could easily be a smart phone.

But if you're going to be as positive as the rest of the community I'll let you wallow in IRClessness.

Could easily be a smart phone.

But if you're going to be as positive as the rest of the community I'll let you wallow in IRClessness.

ily Dadarian!

Yes. It gives me a nice box saying

Security error
error #2048
I have got that several times too; it is always enough to close the tab with IRC and open it again.

And I was right that the update would come straight after I went to bed; and then I was even killed.:mad:

You lynch al-Aziz the villager
You lynch Arkasas the villager
The wolves hunt Wagonlitz the villager

sheep2109mi3.jpg

I can haunt, taunt, and flaunt as much as I please.

Not if it implies anything about living players. Now, I don't know what was being said (so don't try to read my comment as affirming or denying the claims) but if ghost addresses living player it must be done in extremely delicate way that won't imply anything, ranging from classic "your mother" to... "kinky!".

Notice the famous sheep pic above? That's classic ghost taunt for you - it shames the players collectively for lynching only villagers (which is obvious) while simultaneously pointing at no individual (which would be a no no).

I answer to no authority other than the GM.

Players are usually a good source of advice, heeding them isn't a bad idea as a ghost. Especially as one considers how GM may not be around to point things out all the time.

Known Villager

1. Captain 2kNikk

No Feeling

3. Engineer Leondark MacReady
15. Dadarian

Gut Says Villager

5. aedan777
7. EUROO7

Gut Says Wolf

4. Chief Science Officer madchemist
13. Dr.Livingstone
14. alxeu subbed by Rovsea2.0

So out of those bottom three, MC already had his case yesterday, although had I not swerved onto Akry because I thought I saw something he was going up. There was a quick move away from him.

DrL I know little about, but the whole Panser calling out DrL thing could've been a gambit to get L trust....that sounds dumb though,

Rovsea...are we really going to lynch him twice for poor wording?

Right now I'm bouncing between a L and MC vote so I'll keep it on L. I think I can be sold on anyone though.

Where is everybody? Get back and entertain us ghosts immediately!

Lets have some Edvard Grieg: I Dovregubbens hall (In the Hall of the Mountain King) from Peer Gynt.

[video=youtube;xrIYT-MrVaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrIYT-MrVaI[/video]

Vote Madchemist

Because I am going to be participating in Halloween all today and want to get a vote in. Also he seems like he is a wolf from the various things I've seen from the words of the other guys.

Where is everybody? Get back and entertain us ghosts immediately!

Lets have some Edvard Grieg: I Dovregubbens hall (In the Hall of the Mountain King) from Peer Gynt.

[video=youtube;xrIYT-MrVaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrIYT-MrVaI[/video]

Video not available in my country.