• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'll be uploading a four-video series over the next few days - but be warned it doesn't end up very positively. The game should be one of the great fantasy TBS's but the random crap that comes at you turns it from 'turn based strategy' to 'turn based random frustration'.

It will be uploaded here: Das24680 on YouTube

@Das - I follow a lot of your Lets play series since your taste in gaming is similar to mine, and because you are thorough and easy to listen to. I have noticed that you have a very love/hate relationship to the Warlock series :) I am pretty sure that your complaints will make the makers of the game listen, and you will get your way as before.

I'll be uploading a four-video series over the next few days - but be warned it doesn't end up very positively. The game should be one of the great fantasy TBS's but the random crap that comes at you turns it from 'turn based strategy' to 'turn based random frustration'.

It will be uploaded here: Das24680 on YouTube

Let me guess... Overpowered monster spawns too early in the game?