• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MasterofMagic

CONFEDERATES AND FLAGS FOREVER!!
3 Badges
Nov 30, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
Way to go Johan and Paradox. You finally got rid of the 'I WIN" button in the game. This will be great for multiplayer now and make the game more fun and challenging for all those assassin cheaters out there. Good job and keep it up.

Way to go Johan and Paradox. You finally got rid of the 'I WIN" button in the game. This will be great for multiplayer now and make the game more fun and challenging for all those assassin cheaters out there. Good job and keep it up.

I totally agree. I mean this IS multiplayer oriented game, and obviously balanced for that. Assasination button just ruined the experience for other players every time I used it.

Yawn. Get over it and learn to play the game.

This is most retarded and overused comment, used across internet, by countless of virtual tough guys to prove absolutely nothing. Also short version is "ltp". Type that next time to save time for those who read your posts.

Well, there's still kind of assassins in some of the plot events like that lone bowman. There should be a few more less-wacky events with actual assassins though, there isn't even any event about someone just stabbing the target despite it being the "plot to kill" icon.

No, seriously, learn to play the game.
If seriously: This is sanboxlike game, not competitive title. In competitive games, and I agree that if you want to be one of top players and participate in tournaments then yeah...you must know the game from the inside. Besides this game is not rocketscience. Everything can be found in gamefiles for those who know where to look.

If seriously: This is sanboxlike game, not competitive title. In competitive games, and I agree that if you want to be one of top players and participate in tournaments then yeah...you must know the game from the inside. Besides this game is not rocketscience. Everything can be found in gamefiles for those who know where to look.
Then why are you all acting like the game is impossible to play without the ability to kill whoever you want? If sandbox is your thing, then use the console.

Then why are you all acting like the game is impossible to play without the ability to kill whoever you want? If sandbox is your thing, then use the console.

Is not impossible. I am unhappy because: improvements to the intrigue system were basicly nonexistant and most of pdox games are balaced and tailored more and more for multiplayer. Also player feedback and suggestions/ideas are mostly ignored, even in some cases bug reports.

Is not impossible. I am unhappy because: improvements to the intrigue system were basicly nonexistant and most of pdox games are balaced and tailored more and more for multiplayer. Also player feedback and suggestions/ideas are mostly ignored, even in some cases bug reports.

All my bug reports go out the window.