• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To stick with minor things I would like a check I could put in the funding of paper elections for cardinals to auto contribute a certain amount of money every time instead of having to constantly check for new elections when I'm rich.

Make all picture packs that are applicable to vanilla playable characters default in game, not $2 purchases.

if nothing else, make african portrait actually be part of the default. I can ultimately stand everybody in europe being karling lookalikes and everybody outside it being clones of the caliph; but for the love of god could i not stand the fact that africans being clones of the caliph.

If thats all off the table - agree with giving the player more choice in splitting up titles in applicable succession laws.

I'd like Primo to be easier to get in all realms. it just doesn't make sense that Primo is harder to get than Elective. Considering the Benefits ratio, they should be equal...
On the contrary, it should be the same to get as is now but elective should be way shittier. Also, primogeniture should not make your other far away dynasty members hate you by -5, primogeniture is the norm in this time period and it shouldn't be looked down upon, especially since it is so difficult to achieve.

Change Vassal Levy/Tax/Crown laws to be applied Bottom Up from the Vassal to their Liege in order to allow Heterogeneous Realms where different vassals can have different contributions not only allowing us to more realistically portray the lack of coherent organization in Feudal Realms but also allowing us to do things like Create Marches.

Also export certain hard coded automatic things to Crown Laws like whether the Liege will be called in to war to defend a vassal or whether the Attacker can just go straight for the Vassal.

Khitan.

Add in the Khitan.

Add them in.

Dishonorable PI!

Khitan.

Add in the Khitan.

Add them in.

Dishonorable PI!

Sad thing is that I never got to experience VIET immersion with Khitans before it was taken away :(. But hey, soon it's gonna be compatible with the rest of HIP so who's complaining?Cybr I still remember the promise from April to get VIET and SWMH integrated by May. Don't crush my dreams any further :(

Making non-marriage alliances, regardless of culture or religion. If I'm the King of Jerusalem, I should be able to make an alliance, general/defensive/temporary/whatever with the local Emir who also wants to stay independent of the big local muslim blob. Cross-religious and practical alliances happened all the time. It's a shame the Crusades and Reconquista basically pit one religion against another when the Catholics and Muslims were just as likely to ally together as they were to fight.

Sad thing is that I never got to experience VIET immersion with Khitans before it was taken away :(. But hey, soon it's gonna be compatible with the rest of HIP so who's complaining?Cybr I still remember the promise from April to get VIET and SWMH integrated by May. Don't crush my dreams any further :(

You can always roll back to an earlier version of the game. :p

But seriously anyways we've made good progress on the new and revamped Immersion, though I can't give you any promises on when it'll be done. I think we've covered about half the material. And when it does come back it will include SWMH compatibility of course.

I'd like them to add flavour for the shia and flavour for cultures. At the moment new cultures seem pointless as all they seem to do is add a few new names to the world and, if you're lucky, a new cultural retinue.

Well you cannot. So there is no point really in debating something hypothetical.

So you managed to waste your time, and my time, involving yourself in a discussion you have no interest in involving yourself in. Now I am wasting even more of my time (and I hope, some of yours) writing a response.

"IF you could change one thing, what would it be?" is always going to be a hypothetical question. If you had no chance of answering my question why did you open the thread? Was your only interest in being a smart-ass? *Slow clap* *Sarcasm* Bravo, sir. Your wit astounds me. */sarcasm*

A rally point system: Have a button or switch in each province that will raise realm levies and rally them all to that province. The troops don't appear on the map until they reach the province, but they take as long to get there as they normally would by the fastest route, including sea routes. So basically you would see an army that gets bigger and bigger over time until it encompasses all the troops you can muster. It would be a nice convenience for large coastal realms like the ERE.