• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Nope. We happened to have a very new GM trying out an unorthodox setup. Most are better managed than this one.

Yes. This was one big mistake. *shakes head*

well i didnt even get a PM so as far as i know i was a normal villager with no traits

Let's never do this again.

3 Lites GMed and community approval should be a prerequisite. All in favor say Aye.

I don't think I hosted any lights before I hosted my first big. And I think we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially jonti-h the Smokemonster.

I don't think I hosted any lights before I hosted my first big. And I think we all thoroughly enjoyed it. Especially jonti-h the Smokemonster.

Yep, I did my first big last year as after only a couple of games and it worked out fine. I would be against this prerequisite.
It is up to everyone to decide if they trust the individual enough to join. I didn't. But not because it was his first, but because of how it started. Id happily join Tucans big for example (hint again) regardless off him being newb.

So I was double cursed? What does that even mean? So, if I was hunted I became a wolf and if I was hunted/lynched I would become another wolf/villager again? lol.

Being cursed does nothing if you get lynched. It won't save you against the lynch.
The only thing cursed does is: If you get hunted by a wolf pack, you turn into a wolf of that wolf pack, instead. So being cursed twice means that you get that form of protection twice.
That second time you'd probably turn into a wolf of a *different* pack.

For the record, folks: This is a spectacularly bad idea to put into a game. Having wolves turn into wolves of different packs, or other shenanigans with wolves' allegiance, is really a giant no-no.

3 Lites and Community Approval have been voted on. We all agree. Toe the line, and do as you're told, Randy.

I don't take orders from you.
- There is no reason someone can't propose additional rules on top of what has already been voted on.
- This isn't even the General Discussion thread anyway :p
- One rule we should add at a minimum is: "Having successfully hosted a Big Game before" so that people like Johho qualify. :)

Wait so gm loss... and what was I? Im not on the role list...

Neither is Lemeard, the second wolf of our pack, who survived the deadline meaning that Kaetje and me should have survived all that. :p

This wasconfusing for my first game...

Well, since the GM didn't even have a spreadsheet to track who was in what pack and what traits everyone had, never mind orders, this was a lot more confusing than usual.
Normal bigs are also confusing, but at least they do so in a consistent way. This game? Not so much.

randy why was you told that we hunted on night 2 anyway and that madchemist was blessed? I was not told anything (though I subbed later) and it appears neither johho and Lemeard was; It actually appears there wasn't even a hunt order at that time.

Weird.
The PM I got is that we hunted madchemist even though it was not originally our turn, and that it did nothing because madchemist had a lover. Blessed wasn't even mentioned. :rofl:
I *assumed* johho and lemeard got that same PM. Apparently not ..

By the way was I the only one who figured out the precise hunting pattern from the first three updates?

I didn't really care enough to put in the effort. I knew the updates would tell me what pack hunted when, but that information was not in any danger of becoming relevant. :p

I don't do invisible mode so I can only respond when I am actually on Lemeard

:rofl:

well i didnt even get a PM so as far as i know i was a normal villager with no traits

Add another GM fail to the list, then .. you should have had *something*.

But you, my love, are special. And awesome.

I don't think I have told how I got my blunderbuss. When finding out that we had been robbed of a kill I demanded that a pack member should get a hunter trait as compensation; I was given one later that day.

I don't think I have told how I got my blunderbuss. When finding out that we had been robbed of a kill I demanded that a pack member should get a hunter trait as compensation; I was given one later that day.

Funny considering that Lemeard also had one .. :)
Well, allegedly - the GM didn't even remember that he was part of our team, as it turns out :p

Another GM Fail was when I scanned Skobie/Aedan and the GM told me he was a wolf. Meh
Also, funny how no one noticed the fact that randy and kaetje were almost hating me to the point where it was fishy, yet no one noticed it.

Another GM Fail was when I scanned Skobie/Aedan and the GM told me he was a wolf. Meh
Also, funny how no one noticed the fact that randy and kaetje were almost hating me to the point where it was fishy, yet no one noticed it.

I wasn't "hating" you .. not really. Just making the hate-wagon move along a bit faster to make people dismiss any suspicious behaviour from your side as mere stupidity, rather than malice.

Speaking of which: Voting Aedan before he was outed? Really? Now that wasn't a smart thing to do at all. Nobody suspected him yet except for the incrowd, and since part of that incrowd was JL doing that was like putting this neon sign above your head telling everyone you had knowledge you weren't supposed to have (and by extension, making me look suspicious, too).
Sure, if you could conjure a good argument against Skobiaedan it might have been fine, but you didn't do that at all..

I wasn't "hating" you .. not really. Just making the hate-wagon move along a bit faster to make people dismiss any suspicious behaviour from your side as mere stupidity, rather than malice.

Speaking of which: Voting Aedan before he was outed? Really? Now that wasn't a smart thing to do at all. Nobody suspected him yet except for the incrowd, and since part of that incrowd was JL doing that was like putting this neon sign above your head telling everyone you had knowledge you weren't supposed to have (and by extension, making me look suspicious, too).
Sure, if you could conjure a good argument against Skobiaedan it might have been fine, but you didn't do that at all..
Don't forget that you were just a cultist.
I only voted aedan because my inbox was full and Wagonlitz had just explained to me what you were planning in IRC.

Don't forget that you were just a cultist.

You really have a lot to learn, don't you?
It's not what role or traits you have, but how you use them.

Besides, because of the lovers thing losing me would mean losing *two* pack members. You can't say that that wouldn't hurt, Kai.

I only voted aedan because my inbox was full and Wagonlitz had just explained to me what you were planning in IRC.

I was talking about the period 2 days ago, just before JohnKeken got outed together with Aedan. Well before your inbox overflowed. :)

mal.gif

Last edited: