• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Make sure to keep us updated.

I will rape your mother with a sword. She will scream in agony as endless rivers of blood flow from her, you fucking subhuman. You are worthless genetic material and your whole bloodline should be exterminated for the greater good of mankind.

Leksu is banned from this thread and all future WW Lite games.

~Blade!, OT Mod

Well, i'm scanned and al-Aziz gave up. So, goodies win. Congrats to the winners and thanks for GM (plus bonus thanks for Blade! for timely intervention).

Oh and you can blame yourselves for making me evil:

phantom_man_hate_zps2f68cd22.jpg

Werewolf Lite CCCIX: Red Dwarf

Red_Dwarf_logo.png

This is an S.O.S. distress call from the mining ship Red Dwarf. The crew are dead, killed by a radiation leak. The only survivors are 12 human crew members, who were in suspended animation during the disaster, and the ship's cat, who was safely sealed in the hold. Revived three million years later, the crew's only companions are a life-form who evolved from the ship's cat, and Genetically Engineered Life Forms, or GELFs, who have impersonated some of the dead crew and are hiding amongst the humans and the Cat. Message ends.