• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should give me OC and let me check snoop.

Why you, and why snoop?

I must admit to being curious as to why he should do that. I am not a wolf but I'm not sure if I want to be checked at the very start 2 games in a row... :mellow:

It's not like it's going to get you killed, is it? This is not werewolf.
Unless you're a spy you really shouldn't have any objections to being checked. Or am I overlooking something?

Really, last in the Mission Order? :(

Good thing I checked on this thread, I was about to leave for a party ..

Right. Here's my thinking:

1) I want to maximize information on the people who will become leader after the first mission.
2) I want to maximize information on the members of the first team.
3) I of course will propose myself. (That's a given.)

The simplest way to do that is to take the first three people on the leader list, including myself, and give the OC to the person who is in the middle so that whoever gets it will have to give out information on the other members of the team.

So:
## I propose the following team:

1-Randakar
2-KaiserSohaib
3-Falc

## Give Overheard Conversation to Kaisersohaib
## Give Opinion Maker to snoopdogg

OM goes to Snoopdogg simply because of his reluctance to get scanned - and I have no other good ideas anyway.
I suggest people refrain from voting on this until Kai has told us who he's checking and what the result is. I will certainly do so.

Anyway, I approve that team.

Reject

Check randakar.

randakar is confirmed resistance

It's not like it's going to get you killed, is it? This is not werewolf.
Unless you're a spy you really shouldn't have any objections to being checked. Or am I overlooking something?

It's what happened last game like I said. It can be more fun being one of the unknowns.

Anyways. Reject.

Anyway, I approve that team.

You haven't even used that OC yet .. why approve so quickly?

randakar is confirmed resistance

Right. Well, that's the least informative result in my book, but it will have to do.

Rejecting so far: Aedan, Snoop, Xarkan, Falc, and madchemist. That's 5 people out of 8 players. At least one spy is rejecting this team.
Kai is approving. Who else hasn't voted yet? edit: Oh wait, tamius, who's voting by PM. Never mind.

## approve though I guess it doesn't mean much with the set of people rejecting this.

Interesting, to say the least. At least two spies rejecting it. Neat. I'd say that team looks decent, then. :)

Team

Hmm, I want to include randakar in my team but I am not sure......
I propose a team of :
Kaisersohaib
Madchemist
snoop

Last edited: