• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a console command. It can also be a cheat if you use it to do something outside normal mechanics ;-)

Open console (ALT + NUMPAD2 + NUMPAD1 --> standard way no matter your keyboard settings), type: give_title <title name> <char id>

Exactly, I don't feel like I'm cheating when I use console commands to work around bugs.

Using the console command charinfo will tell you the char_id of whoever you are hovering over.

I don't know if anybody noticed when I asked so I decided to ask again:
Is there anybody who knows when this open beta patch (patch 2.2.0.1) will be released as full version?

No.

You are aware that you can already use It ?

Well, the difference to an offical version is basically only that they will tell you that CTDs, Corruptions, new bugs might happen and that this is for testing purposes first of all
and that the community is actively invited to find and report bugs.
Now as this is based on 2.2, it's unlikely to get any worse.
So i'd say go ahead and use this beta patch on an already in 2.2 started or saved game.

Apart from Strong Claim Giveaways the patch is working well for my Indian game. Couldn't they have released 2.2 in beta form first so we could all playtest it?

There are still several issues but the majority of my games have been bug free. An issue with armies having the same person leading the vented and flank and issues in Mp.

So maybe I should download the Patch... Do I need to do anything ?. Do I need to turn off my CM Dlc or can I keep them all on ?
You will get the 2.2 patch without having to do anything but if you want the new patch beta right-click on the crusader Kings in your steam click on properties in the very last On the window that pops up there's a drop-down box click on it and opt in to the new patch

I don't know if anybody noticed when I asked so I decided to ask again:
Is there anybody who knows when this open beta patch (patch 2.2.0.1) will be released as full version?

They can always have another beta to add in more changes before they release an official patch.

Seriously. Going forward any Paradox DLC should be sold with the "Early Access" tag on Steam. You buy the DLC to basicly bug-test it and then wait some weeks for all the fixes and THEN you have the DLC you paid for.

Seriously. Going forward any Paradox DLC should be sold with the "Early Access" tag on Steam. You buy the DLC to basicly bug-test it and then wait some weeks for all the fixes and THEN you have the DLC you paid for.

It's not only the DLC, but also the patch that comes with it.

Anyone know how long patches usually remain in beta before they get released?

They wont tell us when until they KNOW it for sure, which means that it will be VERY close to the release date ;-)

With all the issues going on around the bug forum I would bet another 2-4 weeks for a final 2.2.0.2 release (right now we are at 2.2.0.1.beta)

After I installed it, supply limit in all counties across the map changed to 100. As in one hundred men. Changed back to normal after I went back to 2.2.

Did anybody else experience it? Or does it change back after a while (I didn't stop to wait, I had a pretty large army on the move and didn't want to lose it in such a hilarious fashion)?

They wont tell us when until they KNOW it for sure, which means that it will be VERY close to the release date ;-)

With all the issues going on around the bug forum I would bet another 2-4 weeks for a final 2.2.0.2 release (right now we are at 2.2.0.1.beta)

No, really?
Ahh, I had hoved some days maybe... Its anonying that I have paid for this, but cant start playing, waiting for a real release, so I Can actually play, instead of having to stop my game in these 2-4weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.