• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I start as the Duke of Strathclyde in the Charlemagne start, take the duchies of Strathclyde, Argyle (or whichever one is the one on the border of northumberland) and Northumberland and form a Kingdom, will the Duchy of Northumberland become de-jure to my new kingdom, but the rest stay scottish/pictish?

Correct, since the existence of a king of Pictland/Scotland prevents you from instantly taking those duchies as de jure. They will start drifting into your kingdom, however.

- It is no longer possible to form custom kingdoms when not being independent.

What about someone who is the vassal of an emperor? A decentralized, low-authority emperor?

No, you need to be independent.

Also, the line in defines.lua is still set to remove the pagan homeland attrition penalty when the attacker is at Mil Org level two, instead of four, as it was in 2.1.6. This change wasn't in the changelog, so I'm assuming it was a bug.

@Groogy: For the converter fixes (missing proto-russian, pictish and firsian cultures, http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?806313-2.2-Converter-DLC-Missing-cultures) we will need to wait until release of AoW? If so, thats ok with me.

Also several question for the converter:
1. Will you add proper icons for Norse deities in EU4 (now it is Shiva everywhere)?
2. Are you planing to add personal deities for other reformed pagan religions?
3. What about bookmark (as proposed in bug report)?

Last edited:
Say, will it be possible to mod the family prestige bonus back in? It was a fun mechanic, in my opinion. (Especially when compared against the relatively boring removal of an opinion malus.)

If I start as the Duke of Strathclyde in the Charlemagne start, take the duchies of Strathclyde, Argyle (or whichever one is the one on the border of northumberland) and Northumberland and form a Kingdom, will the Duchy of Northumberland become de-jure to my new kingdom, but the rest stay scottish/pictish?

Was a bit hard to put in words so decided I would make a picture. The Duchy of Northumbria is completely controlled by you, so that goes dejure into the kingdom of Strathclyde, however the duchy of Lothian and Strathclyde is in Scotland/Pictland which exist, so those ones does not switch to the Kingdom of Strathclyde. the Duchies of York and Lancaster are only partially controlled and as such does not switch either.

ck2_3.png

Edit: Well I guess I put it into words pretty well considering :D

Also, the line in defines.lua is still set to remove the pagan homeland attrition penalty when the attacker is at Mil Org level two, instead of four, as it was in 2.1.6. This change wasn't in the changelog, so I'm assuming it was a bug.

Yeah, I just noticed that myself, thats a pretty bad bug, will make sure its fixed in the next beta patch.

Can you please fix the army/siege leader bug? It's impossible to play tribal right now because your vassals keep following you around so you have to use their shitty commanders. A guy with 1 martial gets selected over my king who has 21 martial... so i cant win any battles

Can you please fix the army/siege leader bug? It's impossible to play tribal right now because your vassals keep following you around so you have to use their shitty commanders. A guy with 1 martial gets selected over my king who has 21 martial... so i cant win any battles

Yeah, that really needs to be fixed, Ill make sure it is.

+1

I can no longer use DLC after installing this. The DLC tab can't be selected in the launcher and they show up as available for purchase in the menu screen. I have all DLC except Sunset Invasion installed.

After having started the game from the Steam library, quit again and the DLCs should be visible, assuming you did wait at first until Steam finished updating.

Status
Not open for further replies.