• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

darthkommandant

RPM Imterm Air Guru
37 Badges
Jan 27, 2008
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Pride of Nations
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Semper Fi
  • For the Motherland
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Darkest Hour
This will be a campaign AAR with the possibility of expansion if enough interest is generated. We will start in mid sept 39 after the partition of Poland and the brutal opening naval battles where I came out ahead. In exchange for the loss of the Bismarck 2 panzerschiffe, and multiple screens, I sank all 3 RN BCs including the HMS Hood, an aircraft carrier, 3 battleships, and twice as many CAs CLs and DDs as I lost. Unfortunately all my ships were damaged to one extent or another and chased back to port but now the unterseebooten can raid with impunity for the next few months. I also ordered the construction of more modern DDs and improved hipper class cruisers. Finally as icing on the cake Raeder got the Freidrich der Grosse (H-39) ordered as well.

Note: I build 2 Panzerschiffe IV as the start of the in addition to the Graf Spee, Deutschland, and Admiral Scheer. I also lowered the latter to level III and II respectively.

And yes I was pissed when the French of all people sank the Bismarck.

Awesome, I love non vanilla AAR's.

Sounds like a grand naval opening, that looks promising, I'll tag along!

Subbed!

Update 2

image hosting sites
4. Armee under von kluge will attack mid Holland on to Amsterdam and Rotterdam.

upload pics

6. Armee will attack along the coast of holland.

upload photo

The Kreigsmarine under Vizeadmiral Marschall will try to whittle down the Royal Navy.

upload images

Our current ministers. Nothing too exciting here.

How many Pzdivs do you have? What tanks in the regiments?

That force looks good to me, though I have no experience with the mod.
What do all those little medals in the descriptions of the ships mean? Are they the mod's way of showing experience, or something else?
Oh, and I demand vengeance for the Bismarck, of course!

@guillec87 I have 9 panzer divisions and about 6 motorized divisions. Pz3-4 rgt is standard for all and some have pz 38t rgt as well.

@sebas379 The medals are experience. My ships have a lot of that with multiple kills to their name. and yes the French will pay.

Until weserubung not much happened except for some more naval fighting and upgrading.

The He 111 is now standard as is the Bf 109e Emil. Also some modern destroyers were completed for the Kreigsmarine.

Hey all I managed to screw up the save by installing the ICE stategic resources so I will do an RPM 1936 AAR using the VPW submod.