• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

faati

Second Lieutenant
46 Badges
Jul 22, 2012
  • Cities in Motion
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
or V2? I guess the most played Paradox games are CK2 and EU4 at the moment. I am not asking which one is better, or which one do you like. Just please write which one do you play and how often, and why.

I am mostly playing CK2. Lets say I play 3 ck2 games, and then 1 EU4 game. Because I like CK2 better. I see that EU4 is played slightly more than CK2 at the moment in steam stats as per today.
8,243 Europa Universalis IV
7,845 Crusader Kings II

I'm playing Vicky2 at the moment. At the end of the month I expect to be playing EU4 again... I expect to get Charlemagne sometime and play CK2 again, but it's not on my *must* list. I find the POV/Paradigm change from Paradox' other grand strategy games to CK2 difficult and unsettling, brilliantly executed game though!

I've been back in to Vicky 2 again recently more than the others. I'm now 3 expansions behind on CK 2 and I am starting to want them more and more before I play. With EU4 I just played a couple games recently but am waiting for the patch for the new map. I won't be affording this one either for a while but at least I'll get the map update :)

VII, then EUIV probably and CK2 sometime around Christmas. But I'm starting to run out of nations to play in EUIV, I've had 10 full runs 1444-1820

Vicky II because i dont haver charlemagne yet, so i cant make my empire of israel run yet.

and not eu4 cause wanting those provinces yo.

I'm playing Victoria II actually. I'm looking forward to The Art of War release to come back to EUIV.

Though Charlemagne appeals me a lot I have no time for it now. Paradox is doing it too well :D

Vicky2
I must ... play... just.... one ... more...year... before going to bed.

Also I must find out how to become good at it. :p

i have never played CK2 (mainly because my computer cant handle any more new games), i have EU4 but i havent played it since the last DLC/expansion came out and ive lost interest due to the constant DLC (the second one is released they announce a new one). I play Vicky 2 more than any other paradox game it was my 1st paradox game and i love it and i hope that paradox gives us a Vicky 3.

I have both, but have currently played mostly CK2 than EU4 including modding (6 vs 0).

V2 lately but at some point soon I'll check out Charlemagne.

I'm hesitant to start a EU IV campaign with that amazing new map coming.

And I probably won't play CK 2 again until I get Charlie.

Everyone loves Vicky. For all the flash of EU and CK, Vicky is the charmer; a flutter of the eyelashes and you're compelled to follow. It simply has no modern competition in the gaming industry and for that PDS ought to craft a labour of love upon its third iteration.

On Topic: Mostly EUIV, Purist ROTW player. Bit of Tulunids CKII.

Both CK2 and EU4 depending on my mood... V2 is and always will be my true love though. I just haven't played it in a while because development stopped and I've logged so many hours with pretty much every nation I could think to play already.