• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

nightsekeer1c

Recruit
57 Badges
May 29, 2014
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
i think we all had some moments that makes look at it again and go what the ----

one of my moments was in a recent USA play though in the 1940 elections the democrats lost :blink: and i cant remember who was president but general Douglas MacArthur was Secretary of state :glare:
and one while playing as Hungary after Germany would conquer Soviet union and UK they would give me land even tho i didn't do a war goal ex. operation sea-lion after Germany won they gave me Scotland and Ireland :blink:

Playing BlackICE, as Finland. The soviets started the Winter war... And promptly abandoned my border, leaving only Leningrad garrisoned. :rofl: Now if only I can stretch my manpower long enough to last the rest of the Winter War, which has so far lasted into mid 1942.

Well there was this one time shortly after the fall of France, me playing Germany. Hadn't seen any serious British resistance in France at all.
Then they landed 150.000 men in Kirkenes. Yes, thats a minor port in northern Norway, even further up than Narvik. No, that port can't possibly supply that army when a German battleship flotilla blockades it.

This was a few versions ago when Belgium was super stronk but I was playing as Italy and not paying attention and I look up and see that Belgium.. Yes Beligum had annexed Germany. Germany was having problems in Poland ( i know wth) and didn't finish them off quick enough and spring 1940 roles around and instead of finsihing of Poland the Ai goes and declares war on netherdlands, and Belgium. The southern west front didn't move much but the Belgians made a huge push through the North and took Berlin. Not long after that Germany was annexed By Belgium.

The funny happening that sticks most in my mind was with the original HOI3 before upgrades.

I was playing Ger, '36 GC.

In '39, right after I opened up diplomacy through other means with Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and Luxemburg all went Comintern.

After Poland was done. My only way into France was through Switzerland. And, that brought in the US in a quick march.