• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(742752)

Corporal
May 27, 2013
1. When game progress to 1.January 1937, every country that i spy loses dissent and their national unity gets major boost. Is this a bug or something? I tried loading the game but situation is same.
2. Why Bulgaria have 23 in leadership? Do i need to send more spies for tech espionage for precise results? Sorry for my bad english.

Example Bulgaria before-after January 1937

15x4r2a.jpg

54u6wp.jpg

Example Afganistan before-after January 1937

2i9lf2f.jpg

2ymzrxs.jpg

Spying is not exact. I can't really tell because the screenshots are so tiny, but it looks like one of those countries is shown to have a 5 in dissent. It is highly unlikely that any country will have such a high dissent, thus the info is inaccurate.

Your estimates of enemy info will vary over time (I think it changes on a monthly basis, hence the change of info on Jan 1). You can get more accurate intel by putting more spies in the country and choosing a minister that specializes in what you want to spy in.