• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

needtosearch

Recruit
Oct 10, 2014
Hey everyone, bought this game on steam, and have enjoyed it tons. I bought the great mage version but I guess that didn't include the great mage Chief Justice. I see the achievement to beat him in the database though. A few ideas, either 1. You can only play against him? 2. My download bugged or something? 3. He is not included in the great mage version but a later DLC. If so, where? The in-game store is empty (except for the free voices), and nothing is at the steam store for him.

I see in some old patch notes there was a fix for him when they closed the store?

I'm playing version 2.1.160.23485 if that helps (what steam downloaded).

Thanks for any help.

Time to find some intro guides on these forums now...after 4 games I can still not figure out the exact mechanics behind city growth :p

Unfortunately there is not a way to acquire him at the moment.

The In-game store was removed, and all items in it will be available at a later date.

So I wouldn't worry about it much, it'll be available soon enough. And if you're that desperate for the achievement you could always play MP with someone who has him.