• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciano91

Private
2 Badges
Dec 31, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
hi guys! I hope to write in the right place, so I downloaded a version of East vs West and at the moment I'm playing with Italy but I found that just want to create an Army Corps from a division, with the button, it gives me: create new Army. same thing with the Army Group nonexistent.
where do I go to change because everything back?

fun fact # 237: This is not the EvW forum. :p

fun fact # 238: You are talking about an illegtimate copy of a game whose designer/publisher still holds all rights and titles in an official forum of that very company.

fun fact # 237: This is not the EvW forum. :p

fun fact # 238: You are talking about an illegtimate copy of a game whose designer/publisher still holds all rights and titles in an official forum of that very company.

anyway i think it's a semi complete conversion of Hoi3. I think that if the company has not yet published it is impossible to find

I think that if the company has not yet published it is impossible to find
East v West was a announced game based on HoI3. For whatever reason, this game got cancelled during closed beta phase.
There's a illegal (!) leak of a closed-beta build (presumably) floating around the internet. Unless PI picks EvW up again somewhere in the future, playing EvW will be always illegal (unless you struck a deal with them, allowing you to do so).

Someone needs to review the rules of the forum:

Regarding East vs West: East vs West is a canceled game, Paradox has said everything they intend to, and feel the statement posted here is still valid.

Threads discussing East versus West will not be started, nor should members of the community request cannibalization of East versus West's programming for inclusion in Hearts of Iron IV. Threads engaging in this behavior will be closed.

Furthermore, discussion of how to acquire unreleased materials related to Paradox products is not allowed. Threads engaging in this behavior will be closed, and further action against the individuals in question may be taken.

Any build of EvW you find on the Internet is an illegitimate copy of the game. We are not supposed to be discussing EvW in this forum, nor will support for stolen game materials be provided.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.