Why isn't demo and full version the same game feeling?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Jentaia

Recruit
1 Badges
Oct 7, 2014
  • Magicka
Hi,

As I played the demo of the game, I thought it was almost perfect, although it only had been in English.
Then I bought the full version and wondered why I always died. Where the heck is the difficulty setting? Without this, the game is unplayable for me. If I would have known this before I chose to buy the game, I never would have bought it.
Thanks for stealing my money...

Regards

Jentaia

And thanks for ignoring me. It shows me that a customer is worth nothing at Paradox, the customer could buy another game but Paradox doesn't wish to sell its products. Fine. Maybe Paradox should learn something about quality management. You know, 10 years ago it wasn't as bad, a customer who wasn't satisfied could give his opinion to only 20 potential customers. Today there is Twitter, Facebook and whatever else, so a customer who isn't fully satisfied can give his opinion to thousands of potential customers.

And thanks for ignoring me. It shows me that a customer is worth nothing at Paradox, the customer could buy another game but Paradox doesn't wish to sell its products. Fine. Maybe Paradox should learn something about quality management. You know, 10 years ago it wasn't as bad, a customer who wasn't satisfied could give his opinion to only 20 potential customers. Today there is Twitter, Facebook and whatever else, so a customer who isn't fully satisfied can give his opinion to thousands of potential customers.

Surprise: Magicka doesn't have an active development team anymore.

If you're dying, it simply means you aren't very experienced. It's a difficult game the first time you play, but once you master the spell system, most of it is too easy.

Really though, if you're having trouble beating the game alone, there's an easy mode called multiplayer. Host a game, invite three friends, and win.

Hi Jentaia,

I'm sorry you're not feeling listened to. I'll make sure to forward your feedback, unfortunately the game is no longer under active development and therefore I cannot guarantee that any changes will be made.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with, I'm happy to do so.