• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Granatenwerfer

Major
21 Badges
Jan 5, 2005
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
I play as Prussia. I DOW France to get Elsaß-Lothringen. I had to fight against France and his ally Russia. God grief -I thought.
Some weeks later UK and his allies started a containment war against France. After some won battles France offered me Elsaß-Lothringen in a peace offer. I agreed and Germany was united. I was happy.

But I'm wondering about an infamy value of about 25 for France. This was the reason for UK to start a war, to 'support' me. I compared the infamy value of the two save-games. As my war started, the infamy level of France was zero. And short time later France had an infamy value of about 25. To find the reason out I loaded older save-games for France and looked into the list of countries. But the only one CB for France I found was on Prussia.

How can France obtain 25 infamy points? Is there an event???

Prolly they feel strong versus you and they add big wargoals in your war like "Cut Down to Size (+13)","Liberate Country (+11)" or "Acquire State (+11)"

Crisis or from wargoals against me......yes, I believe that must be right.
Thank you all! :)