• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hari ganesh

Major
1 Badges
Jul 14, 2014
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
In most of my games every time the AI manages to control all the counties in the 2 duchy it holds it to give away one of the duchies to a count vassal of one of its dukes this results in the duke hating his liege and the dukes former liege going to war with him because of this .I have especially noted this happen in the HRE,iberian kingdoms,hungary,egypt,scandinavia etc while england ,france seem to not encounter this problem. Why is this is the AI plain stupid or is this coded to happen this way?I personally like creating scenarios before starting a game and his is really infuriating as it totally destroys the balance. Please help.

Because AI is a dumbass. Known fact.

AI is programmed to give Titles out based on how much a character is liked and most likely already landed characters. It's actually kind of a smart move at times, and if both characters are the same feudal level the First Duke doesn't get an opinion modifier against his liege since he can't do anything to give him the title.

Because AI is a dumbass. Known fact.

People seem to forget that the AI is a master of twitch reflexes when it comes to moving armies, and seems to be decently capable at all aspects of war other than attrition management.

When it comes to organisation and setting goals, the AI is basically a coma patient.