• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Linvris

Recruit
18 Badges
Jan 15, 2014
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
Hello forumers! I present here my first AAR! I'll play at Their Finest Hour (without mods) and will be a game for Czechoslovakia. And please also criticism of what I'm doing wrong. Only criticism of a person can learn. (and I am noob. ;) ) Also, I apologize for any mistakes in English - it's not my native language and I'm more of an average user of the language.

My rules:
Normal gamemode
If I lose, I will stay in game to the bitter end
I use only one cheat - noneutrality
Without economic cheats and others

Prologue​

I, as the supreme commander of the military forces of Czechoslovakia and also a representative of the Republic, I was assigned the task of our scientists start with improving our military technology, which, despite the motto "Golden Czech hands" (in original czech: Zlaté české ručičky) did not achieve the desired quality. Also I am using a courier gave the order to streamline production. The current state I did not like.
OltFe6Z.png

My dissatisfaction with all the consequences be everywhere - even in the military. Thus, the command was issued to a total reorganization of HQ and reduce bureaucracy.
IepWe1I.png

The glory here is the world ok.
Vj4ARSt.png

Great peace? Pfff, we don´t need a peace! Peace is for a dumbass potato...
yaAGcpq.png

The twelfth of February all units were finally ready for a major reorganization. The armored units were sent in to the town of Třebíč and infantry units, including motorized, were sent to the České Budějovice.
Ix1euGl.png

Spanish civil started. I hope it does not take effect on the supply of of my beloved oranges.
O4WOBMW.png

Wait? What is Ethiopia? Aha, here. Many thanks guardian.
EPfHKuM.png

Reorganizating was done on 6. March. And we prepared for (possibly) future war.
MnWRqlR.png

And stay tuned... I'll be glad when you will comment on. :)

I am interested to see how you will do on your first AAR. Good luck :).

Oh, thanks Gormy. :p

Part one - Road to Austria (also known as partition of schnitzel)

April 12th I came to Berlin for Adolf Hitler to discuss the possibilities of cooperation between our countries. The result of many hours of discussion was the division of spheres of influence in Austria. It was rather hastily, because there was 25% of Austrian troops on exercises in Yugoslavia, so it would be a shame not to take advantage, as he himself said Hitler. The war with Austria negotiated sham Germans launched the invasion of the Imperial transmitters on the border between Austria and Germany, then the troops should stop at the line Passau - Willach. Germans managed to fulfill his part, and now it was only up to us.

We've arranged for smaller propaganda and claimed the territory that we had for King Premysl Otakar II had. Of course, that is not without closing opponents of war and lies.
SOnyOqB.png

Yellow is line Passau - Willach. Green is direction of attack for army group Graz and red is for encirclement of Wien by army group Wien.
YxPStBW.png

And the battle reports.
EeBbNqB.png

L83n3Jo.png

HQMSKG4.png

7X6v273.png

q8Eog4W.png

ZALZTaj.png

RTKVmf7.png

zGaE81Q.png

sVbbhRJ.png

During the battles, our scientists have been able to start increasing the efficiency of our production.
J0BYE9Z.png

Battle of 2nd important Austrian city - Graz.
Xlqi9ci.png

Oh, you pleased me, scientists.
28KmkPf.png

Second battle of Graz.
ohQvc4g.png

Army group Graz finally done its job.
Sxw4ODl.png

Germany annexed Denmark.
UvLEsFT.png

Battle of Wien - Enemy officers asks for capitulate.
rqE1h5S.png

Czechoslovakia annexed Austria. Partition was done.
39RoX1i.png

BiHZ9bg.png

Stay tuned. :p

I am wondering about the next update, are you going for Hungary?

So it's 1936 and Czechoslovakia. Germany have partitioned Austria and Germany occupies Denmark. Well things got off to a quick start here.
Interesting idea, I'll follow this.
Is there already a state of war with the Allies, since Denmark seems occupied rather than annexed?

So it seems that from about nothing, because almost sixty when dragging files from folder to imgur with me all verklempt, announced an unknown error and I lost all the pictures from 1936 to 1941 ... a solution would be to continue the point now where I am at the moment - the year 1941, if you want. :sad:

So it seems that from about nothing, because almost sixty when dragging files from folder to imgur with me all verklempt, announced an unknown error and I lost all the pictures from 1936 to 1941 ... a solution would be to continue the point now where I am at the moment - the year 1941, if you want. :sad:

Well that's less than ideal!
Perhaps a (short) summary of what you remember happening and then pick up the story proper in 1941? That way you don't throw us completely in the dark and can still continue the story?

How did you manage to declare war against Austria in 1936?? :eek:hmy:

The "prepare for war" decision. It allows minors (<30 IC) to cut down massively on their neutrality.

I'm wondering what ikar thinks about that. Im subbed now :D

I'm OK with this AAR. I'd still like to see a "classic" Czechoslovakian AAR though. PfW/CGM just make all the countries same and all that changes is the color.

Did you delete the images from your computer after uploading them? I mean, I still have all the AARs I've written in a folder on my desktop.

The "prepare for war" decision. It allows minors (<30 IC) to cut down massively on their neutrality.

Doing that alone will not work in my experience, you would also have to invest in spies to increase threat. But in this case, I can see how he did it:

My rules:
Normal gamemode
If I lose, I will stay in game to the bitter end
I use only one cheat - noneutrality
Without economic cheats and others

;)

Sorry for long inactivity, I was a week in hospital. And I'm sorry, but I will not be continued, I've found that my game is not working properly (I'm looking at you, Steam!) So I reinstalled it. Because it did not impose save to folder saves ... Next time I'll try some new and without it, without it the wrong kind of interplay bad coincidence...

I hope you are ok now?! Also, I hope you get the chance to take revenge on Steam by starting and completing a new AAR again soon ;).