• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok double post as I get things back into gear with new computer.

So first lets try to get the wife on the throne of East Francia.

Part 59

Followed by the cruel death of a wonderful heir...

Part 60

So you know...to take my mind off the loss of that wonderful heir...time to pick more wars!

Part 61

Also time to finally solve the Scotland issue. I will not let them be a Theocracy!

Part 62

Larger penalty than expected from dealing with Scotland but no matter. Unexpected death can always solve things. Which means of course I have a long life ahead of me.

Part 63

A return to the Holy Land. I have a good feeling about things this time!

Part 64

And with that all done we begin another attempt at taking East and West Francia.

Part 65

Murder and a marriage. Maybe I should worry how much this game has made me think that is a natural way to do things...

Part 66

Due to issues with getting a new video card installed today you get two updates. In them we meddle in Poland and angst about the King of France and his many daughters.

Part 67

Part 68

I really should have been picking on the Byzantines earlier.

Part 69

I should also have done something about the Mali region. The southwest really is easy pickings.

Part 70

And here we make a move to properly take the fight to the Caliph. No more nibbling at his outermost territories we go for somewhere rich and near to the Holy Land.

Part 71

You know it would be completely broken if you could send people on targeted adventures. Hmm...

Part 72

This new marriage is really going to pay off in the long run.

Part 73

Ahh the Mongols have finally showed up. And more interesting of all another chance to try my hand at a Crusade. Anatolia will be mine!

Part 74

Taking Anatolia...is not a quick and easy thing.

Part 75

Mmm...that tastes like gooood conquered lands.

Part 76

Of course the Caliph isn't going to just let me keep it. Well I say bring it on!

Part 77

But just as sure as the sun will rise the Jihads fail against my might!

Part 78

And...not Irish anymore. Damnit! This will make complications...

Part 79

One thing I do hate is that you lose all your cultural buildings when you change culture...which is annoying. Convert them or something! Or at least some fee to convert them from one to the other but let me have what I paid for.

Part 80