• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Something I'd like to see is a flag customistation ability, so that new kingdoms can have unique flags, or we can change the look of old ones to be more accurate (for example if you form the kingdom of England as a viking, you should not have the three lions as your flag). I'm not sure how old any of the Cornish flags in existence are, so it's probable that the most ancient variants are lost to history. Custom flags would allow us to develop something which we think might have suited the time (pre-duchy).

That would'nt be hard to implement. The title would be by default its historical CoA, but you could customize it using the same CoA generator as the one for your dynasty coat of arms.
It could be added to the Customization Pack DLC.

You were playing CK2+

Something I'd like to see is a flag customistation ability, so that new kingdoms can have unique flags, or we can change the look of old ones to be more accurate (for example if you form the kingdom of England as a viking, you should not have the three lions as your flag). I'm not sure how old any of the Cornish flags in existence are, so it's probable that the most ancient variants are lost to history. Custom flags would allow us to develop something which we think might have suited the time (pre-duchy).

Yes, that was it!

Thanks spartanlemur, I take it you're a fellow Cornish paradoxer then? I really hope they place more emphasis upon the county in the future, having either Breton or Welsh culture doesn't cut the mustard - and I dislike playing mods as it disallows collecting achievements :(