• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official vote count, deadline

2kNikk - 6 - Hax, Xarkan, esemesas, Falc, J. Passepartout2, tamius23
tamius23 - 5 - madchemist, alxeu, al-Aziz, Rovsea2, Cymsdale2
alxeu - 4 - Dexander, Gen. Skobelev, jonti-h, Daffius
Rovsea2 - 1 - 2kNikk
esemesas - 1 - aedan777

not voted - 0 - :)

missed one vote - 1 - alxeu, 2kNikk

Tenth Day and Tenth Night

1zFu2Pz.jpg

So after murdering half the village one of you claim to be bigger and badder than the average village murderer. Well, obviously you couldn't stand that and besides he didn't look so mean so off to the stake to be burned with Nick the Brutal Villager that sleeps with One Eye Open! But not only was he bigger than any of you, he was true to his word and broke free and slashed poor innocent sister Tammy the Spiritually Attuned villager and member of the Morris Dancers' guild.

During the night wolves were heard barking, almost as if they were arguing over something. Might have been how best to chew on the remains of Aedan the villager and member of the Morris Dancers' guild, might have been something else.

You lynched 2kNikk the brutal one eye open villager.
2kNikk brutalized tamius23 the spiritually attuned villager and member of the Morris Dancers' guild.
aedan777 the villager and member of the Morris Dancers' guild was eaten by the wolves.

I can't say I like that. Hmm.

Vote Al-Aziz

She's been lurking in this game, she's the reincarnation of the assassin who shot Randy, and she was one of the, if not the, first voter on Tamius the Villager.

I thought falc/split shot randy
Oh, I might be mistaken. Have we lynched Falc/Split? All these subs are really confusing me. She subbed Nautilu, then, Right? Well, Nautilu was also a lurker. Still a valid target.

I can't say I like that. Hmm.

Vote Al-Aziz

She's been lurking in this game, she's the reincarnation of the assassin who shot Randy, and she was one of the, if not the, first voter on Tamius the Villager.
What.

I made the case on Wagon. I analyzed the people voting with Kaetje, and the most suspicious I found was tamius. Just because he turned out to be a villager doesn't mean I am a wolf. A wolf wouldn't try to create a case on anyone.

Vote esemas

because Aedan's case on him.

Well that's annoying.

Amendment to my other thing:

Wolves would not make cases unless prompted. I was never in any danger, nor was I when I made the case.

As for lurking- I made my case on tamius then pursued him yesterday and the day before- why would a wolf stick to such an incriminating case, day after day? They wouldn't.