• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Wellsie514

Recruit
Sep 28, 2014
Are there any videos with guides / tutorials? Perhaps a commentary or something?

Also, my mouse is very laggy. Anyone have this problem or know a fix? I'm playing in 16:9 1080p but it was doing this on the default resolution as well.

Thanks guys. Game looks like a lot of fun with clanmates.

The game itself has a tutorial on the start up screen but it is wholly inadequate in showing the features of the game.

There is the Hearts of Iron 2 wiki, which while outdated can help a lot with the basics of the game.

There are Let's Play AoD videos on Youtube such as this one.

There are After Action Reports of AoD games people have played, I'd particularly recommend reading this one for starters.

But, for me personally, the way I learnt was just from playing the game. It took me about a week to get a grip of the basics and, four years from then, I am still learning things about this game! It is so complex but for me that is what makes it awesome :D

I've never heard of a laggy mouse, sorry I can't help you there.

If you want to play online, me and several others are going to start an online game sometime next week. Would you like me to message you the details?