• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Someday I will run a game where TIEs are not allowed just to see Arkasas, Leamond and the vets freak out.

Also sub once I am out of the big game

You listed me before the Father of TIEs, and then you misspell his most holy Name? BLASPHEMY!

Admittedly, BLASPHEMY that makes me look good, but BLASPHEMY NONETHELESS.

Also, Ha ha, old chap! Newbs think I'm a vet now?

You listed me before the Father of TIEs? BLASPHEMY!

Admittedly, BLASPHEMY that makes me look good, but BLASPHEMY NONETHELESS.

Also, Ha ha, old chap! Newbs think I'm a vet now?
Actually, the statement "X, Y and the Zs" excludes X and Y from being a Z. At least it implies it, and it certainly doesn't imply the reverse. I feel sorry for Leamond though.

Actually, the statement "X, Y and the Zs" excludes X and Y from being a Z. At least it implies it, and it certainly doesn't imply the reverse. I feel sorry for Leamond though.

Yes, like how I talk about my friends... and Zoidberg marty.

If your reply actually made sense in context with mine that would be a half-decent insult. B+ for effort.

It would be a great help if you PM some players asking them to join.
Do something helpful...

If your reply actually made sense in context with mine that would be a half-decent insult. B for effort.

I miss the days when EURO resided in my pants... He's much better than you.

Channel the Invisible Hand when you GM. Strive to be neither seen nor heard. This is not your game, it belongs to its players. You are but a lowly steward.

Lolk

More like who'd it effect in that order. Both Ark and Pope TIEmond I are vets to me.
My heart breaks, don't make me sad, don't make me cry.
Learn from you mistakes man.

It would be a great help if you PM some players asking them to join.
Do something helpful...
There's no reason to believe we need to do that, that I can see. Sign-ups have been very fast recently. If the game isn't full 48 hours after you post it then you can begin to think about that. For now, it's not necessary and may end up encouraging people to come to this thread, sign-up, only to realise the game is already filled up.

There's no reason to believe we need to do that, that I can see. Sign-ups have been very fast recently. If the game isn't full 48 hours after you post it then you can begin to think about that. For now, it's not necessary and may end up encouraging people to come to this thread, sign-up, only to realise the game is already filled up.
#stopbullyingthenewGM

#stopbullyingthenewGM
I'm not. But you did ask us to try and pm other players. I felt that wasn't the right course, but it would be rude if I just didn't do it without giving an explanation. And I'm nothing if not polite.

I'm not. But you did ask us to try and pm other players. I felt that wasn't the right course, but it would be rude if I just didn't do it without giving an explanation. And I'm nothing if not polite.
The hashtag was just a joke, I know you are polite.

I know, but I want you to know you have my full support. As long as you are committed and do whatever the prevailing dogma is I just know you'll be a great GM.

I know, but I want you to know you have my full support. As long as you are committed and do whatever the prevailing dogma is I just know you'll be a great GM.
:')

Yey for WW's crippling dependence on orthodox thought!

Yey for WW's cripplingly dependence on orthodox thought!
You need it as long as you're going to put adverbs before nouns. Yes I know you edited this, but I had already wrote this out and so I edited it back in just to make sure this post still has meaning.

Behold EURO, your typical hypocrite! :p

There are different schools of thought when it comes to GMing. A new GM should follow the one I speak of now.