• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So.....

What is Firefly? :eek:o

So.....

What is Firefly? :eek:o

My God, really? You must not be wise in the ways of the nerd... there's a special hell for people like you.

No, seriously, I have no idea either :/

I also can't remember a single one of these roles. Maybe I should have sat this one out
I was just trolling (nice sneaky-reference there BTW, Arky ;) ). Panzer's comment is actually concerning.

I also can't remember a single one of these roles. Maybe I should have sat this one out

If you want the Avalon analogs, here they are:

River Tam = Merlin (Knows spies, must remain hidden)

Blue Gloves = Assassin (Tries to identify Merlin at end of game, spies win if successful)

Simon Tam = Percival (Knows Merlin)

Academy Doctor = Mordred (Spy whom Merlin does not recognize)

Jubal Early = Oberon (Spy who knows none of the other spies; other spies also don't know him)

River's Double = Morgana (Spy who looks like Merlin to Percival)

Does that help?

He's going to the special hell. I'd offer you strawberries, but...

He's going to the special hell. I'd offer you strawberries, but...
References on top of refereences! This is getting good, Shepherd Book!

If you want the Avalon analogs, here they are:

River Tam = Merlin (Knows spies, must remain hidden)

Blue Gloves = Assassin (Tries to identify Merlin at end of game, spies win if successful)

Simon Tam = Percival (Knows Merlin)

Academy Doctor = Mordred (Spy whom Merlin does not recognize)

Jubal Early = Oberon (Spy who knows none of the other spies; other spies also don't know him)

River's Double = Morgana (Spy who looks like Merlin to Percival)

Does that help?

I actually had just completely forgotten the Avalon ruleset as I haven't played one in a while. Just re-read the rules and I'm alright. Still have no idea which strategies to use though.

Euro, use your identity checker on me!

Why.

Because those are the rules? I can write it into the story as you not coming across it until after the second mission ends, if you prefer it that way.

Not directed at you.

I wanted to be checked so I could then check someone else, but if we have to wait till after mission 2 we may actually have something concrete to base it on. I don't know, I'm as much a newb to this version of the game as you are, Euro

Why should I trust you with this card over someone else.