• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good. Got the mission to work, and spies didn't pick up on how heavily I pushed the last team. I figured this would be another loss, since resistance usually losses Avalon. And I think I've been Octa or Merlin in all but one of them. Percival or Morgana would be a nice change of pace as an FYI to future GMs.

Good. Got the mission to work, and spies didn't pick up on how heavily I pushed the last team. I figured this would be another loss, since resistance usually losses Avalon. And I think I've been Octa or Merlin in all but one of them. Percival or Morgana would be a nice change of pace as an FYI to future GMs.

You had me a little worried toward the end, but then I was Simon. Not sure if anyone else picked up on anything.
Good game resistance. I actually got to be a goodie for once which was probably more fun I think.

You pushed **********************************hMAYBE****************************************** a littile too hard, but you srtill weren't my bet forM erlon. well plateed.

Well, since basically everyone has revealed themselves, here's the full list.

1. Xarkan = Jubal Early
2. snoopdogg = Simon Tam
3. Arkasas = River's Double
4. Deaghaidh
5. Panzer Commader
6. tamius23
7. alxeu = Academy Doctor
8. marty99
9. aedan777 = River Tam
10. EUROO7 = Blue Gloves

I think I've been Octa or Merlin in all but one of them. Percival or Morgana would be a nice change of pace as an FYI to future GMs.

Sorry, I already had to make snoop a goodie; I can't accommodate everyone's special role requests. :p

Well, this was something different. No offense but the lack of violence in this game is a turn-off; I'll stick with Werewolf. Try to beat my 100% win percentage though! :p