• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Everything is Lite when marty is involved. Even beer! Especially beer!

Approve

Approve, I guess. Being a newb sub is a bit confusing. :confused:

​Approve

Seems we have a worrying surfeit of people who are approving for no particular reason.

This team needs to be rejected. It is overwhelmingly likely to contain enough spies for a failed mission here.

Seems we have a worrying surfeit of people who are approving for no particular reason.

This team needs to be rejected. It is overwhelmingly likely to contain enough spies for a failed mission here.

Even if so, it would lend credence to the theory that you and Xark are both resistance, and with him scanning next, if that was the case, the res would win. That's why people like it, it hedges their bets.

I'm going to reject this one, although I'm not ruling out supporting the same team again. But I want to see the votes and re-evaluate.

If it passes anyway:
If it's successful, we win.
If it fails, Xarkan, use your card on Tamius, Alxeu, or Arkasas.

REJECT

Mission 4

aedan777's mission of snoopdogg, LatinKaiser, Panzer Commader, marty99, and aedan777 was APPROVED 6-4.

Approved: Snoopdogg, Arkasas, LatinKaiser, Panzer Commader, aedan777, EUROO7
Rejected: Xarkan, tamius23, alxeu, marty99

The next mission is located in an obscure mud-producing town called Canton. Jayne Cobb seems to really want to avoid it, for some reason. He actually seems... afraid, for some reason. But no matter, he's brought along on the mission anyway, as Captain Reynolds needs every gun he can trust to accompany him.

And as it turns out, all the townsfolk regard him as a big damn hero. Huh, who knew!

What's more, Jayne's popularity seems to the Captain like a perfect distraction: he can be the center of everyone's attention while the rest of the crew complete their task unnoticed.

Mirabile dictu, it works out exactly that way. The foreman of the mudders and the magistrate of the moon are all so shocked by the unexpected reappearance of Jayne that they have no chance to react. Jayne's embittered former partner still languishes in prison, and isn't released to pursue him until long after the crew find the goods they seek, return the cargo to Serenity, and fly away.

The mission SUCCEEDED. There were no sabotages.

The Serenity Crew have now completed three missions. They will win the game, unless EUROO7, the man with the hands of blue, correctly identifies which member of the Serenity Crew is River Tam. He is free to discuss the matter with his fellow Alliance Agents before making his choice; however, the final decision is his alone.

Looks like Snoop was clean after all! I was certain he was a spy.

I thought we had changed the rules so that if the Octa guess Merlin the Resistance still wins, only Merlin loses and Octa wins. Oh well. They'll never find Snoop River anyway.

Ok, so unless we come up with River Tam, Spies lose. I'd like to apologize to the spies, I am Jubal Early, and I made a critical mistake in mission 3. I decided to support the mission to gain more trust, but at the time I did not realize there was the need for two sabotages on mission 4. River Tam knows who all the spies are, and also my identity, so based on that information and the approve/reject record, we might be able to figure out who she is.

I think it's quite obvious, don't you?

Hey, Simon, you got two names. One of them was mine, who was the other? This is very important for my team to win.