• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
subbed, love the pictures!

God-damn-brilliant.

Looks very interesting, subbed!

Especially love the "return of the Marx" and "There's no limit" pictures :rofl:

I like it! Subbed.

Thanks, comrades!

There ain't no party like a Communist Party "cause" a Communist Party don't stop!

Sorry, I just had to say that. Anyways, while reading "Marxism In Power: The Rise and Fall of a Doctrine", I found out that one of the early idealists whose ideas later inspired Communism had the idea of a utopian area which apparently many people believed was a real place and left England to look for it. They should have looked at the Greek meaning of the word Utopia; "No place"

Marxism has fallen? It's a method of studying the relationship between different entities in a society - and it's in my opinion perhaps more relevant than ever.

This AAR is totally worth it for all the awesome pictures being posted with each update. Where are you getting these, by any chance?

Some are from the internet, some are made by me.

I'll get back to my own computer on the evening of the 28th. Expect an update then or shortly after.

nice! subbed

btw, i can't find this commiemod, can you share a link to the page or something please?

i hope this continues... it has such a great potential and its very funny