• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I realize all that. I was simply complaining about being killed Day 1 in my first Seer game while also emphasizing the tendency of scanners to scan Jonti this game.

Everyone scans me, my best bet is killing teh seer ASAP

Well, uh, congratulations, I guess. Sorry for not being so perceptive.

As to me being at the bottom of the starting hunt order: Look, that's awesome, but it seems like every game people say they don't want to hunt me, but almost every single game I do get hunted by the same people. There just seems to be quite a large cognitive dissonance here.

I've only done it once recently, and that was tactical.
Not wanting to do it =/= not having to do it.

Well, uh, congratulations, I guess. Sorry for not being so perceptive.

As to me being at the bottom of the starting hunt order: Look, that's awesome, but it seems like every game people say they don't want to hunt me, but almost every single game I do get hunted by the same people. There just seems to be quite a large cognitive dissonance here.

Your problem is that you're too good for your own good. :D

Thanks for the AAR Panzer!

Super-busy right now. Well, I could have done it yesterday, because I was supposed to be studying all day but did nothing. But I really have to work from now on.

Of course, RL is important. :)