• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pioniere

Field Marshal
17 Badges
May 29, 2006
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Arsenal of Democracy
Its 1942 and the Axis powers won the war in the west. Soon Barbarossa is about to begin and UK is now in good relation to Germany because UK is now a "neutral" nation led a fascist government I have chance to have them in the Axis. Shall invite them? this will make the west more secure, but at the same time put me in war with Japan. I could leave the British out of the Axis, but they may join the allies in the coming years. More wars might come in the future and I would then have to reenter UK and set up U73.
crrr141ewhxlzz40d.jpg

By the way would you accept a new Goebbels picture?
crswpe87w50et7gul.jpg

Last edited:
Well, getting UK into axis is the one big argument in favour of the peace event. The other two alternatives are releasing U73 once the better part of britain is captured or to annex whole UK. The later is the least useful, the first option to get UK into axis is probably the most useful choice.

I say get England into the Axis, defeat the USSR then go onto take the rest of Asia!

I would give USA the priority over any other enemy. Getting nuked is no fun. Imo this is the most important reason to finish the better part of the campaign till 1945.

I would give USA the priority over any other enemy. Getting nuked is no fun. Imo this is the most important reason to finish the better part of the campaign till 1945.

Yah, playing until the enemy has nukes is great fun! What a challenge trying to delay their tech teanms... always fails... get delays on every team except the atomic nerds!

Next comes trying to sabatoge the nukes they managed to build... always fails to get all the nukes.

Next comes getting nuked (the best part)!

Finally comes followig Pang's advice (should have invaded them sooner)! :D

That's the great thing about the UK and USA surrender event and annexing France after Vichy has been created: You can ally with UK and USA and release a French puppet, which is an incredibly power combo. For the extra challenge, mod Japan into the Comintern.

In my Germany game where UK is my Axis partner I must liberate Japan from US occupation. its 1945 and Soviet is falling apart soon.
crw3ck4464h0nbkzx.jpg

Last edited:
Did the Axis UK invade China without you needing to MC it?

Did the Axis UK invade China without you needing to MC it?

UK invaded a China occupied by Japan, but china cant get it beck since it is not at war with the UK.

Please tell me the UK had invaded Japan-held China before you performed Operation Sealion, if it did I'm impressed!

I think China needs to be allied to the UK before it can peacefully reclaim its land.

Is that so? Or could AI china move troops into provinces it owns and thus change who controls those provinces? I recall it is a bit tricky.

Im afreid so :-(
crwd4xwyrbg7c8f0t.jpg
N.china cant move troops on the occupied provinces.

Please tell me the UK had invaded Japan-held China before you performed Operation Sealion, if it did I'm impressed!

I think China needs to be allied to the UK before it can peacefully reclaim its land.
No UK invaded Japan-held china afther sealion a few years later.

Last edited:
Oh ok, didn't know the Axis UK AI could invade China all by itself, very clever!

Soviet crumbled and Russia emerge.
crxiy0wak0uhquf4d.jpg

Pioniere, who invaded India? I see some brown tiles there.
crxwuedl462rpctn1.jpg

I invaded India so I could trigger the British bitter-peace. The Brown tiles is a nationalistic India. In darkest hour the whole of India becomes independent when UK surrenders(falls.apart).
Its a bit strange that the nationalistic India gets the reaming territory held by UK and not by the Axis before the event triggers.

Last edited: