• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I actually joined due to the aars for CK2. Haven't posted on any yet because ... well I'm not sure.

As for sock puppetry I am a real boy! I'm sure a mod with IP look up can confirm that and if not I'll just have to convince in some other way.

I actually joined due to the aars for CK2. Haven't posted on any yet because ... well I'm not sure.

As for sock puppetry I am a real boy! I'm sure a mod with IP look up can confirm that and if not I'll just have to convince in some other way.

Don't worry about it, I don't think that that accusation is actually serious. :)

Don't worry about it, I don't think that that accusation is actually serious. :)

I can see where the concern would stem from though. Joined recent with 0 posts.

I have played mafia scum before which is a forum based game VERY similiar to WW, so while I may be rusty I know the rules.

Someone who seemed to have joined the forum just to play WW.

Funnily enough, our Honorable GM did the exact same thing.

I have played mafia scum before which is a forum based game VERY similiar to WW, so while I may be rusty I know the rules.

Well, it's not just about the rules. We have a whole culture around this game, with it's own hidden rules about *how* you play it.
Also, mafia? We don't have great experiences with people coming from mafia sites. They tend to think they know how this game is played, brag about it, and then end up finding out that they don't. :D
And don't get me started in that "all-star champions mafia game" some poker site hosted - that one was completely laughable, considering what it pretended to do and what it accomplished instead ..

( I want to be humble about it and say we're not better than others, I really do, but there's a lot of fail out there. Really. )

Funnily enough, our Honorable GM did the exact same thing.

As did I - Rysz indoctrinated me. :)

No bragging here. I am what I am. Which to WW is completely new.

I didn't play on a mafia site, not a fan of those. Played on a game dev site (GDS) in the OT board, much like this.

One thing that's new is the roles being printed on post one. How exotic! How new! I'm excited.

In if room, sub if not

This. Just kidding.

Welcome aboard. Enjoy meeting all these lovely people... and being lynched by them.
I'm bloody lovely, sod off.

As did I - Rysz indoctrinated me. :)
Did kaetje also join just for WW and in that case was it then you or Rysz who indoctrinated her?

One thing that's new is the roles being printed on post one. How exotic! How new! I'm excited.
So you are used to not knowing the roles? This game can also be pretty PM heavy, although the bigs are the PM heaviest. That can also give alot of shenanigans like in the big before the current one where EURO formed an IJL (baddie JL), got all the important goodies together and then tried to have them all culled on the same night.