• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Haha, I didn't see this thread but was checking steam for that game yesterday by coincidence. It's worth it, not even 3€, played it until midnight :D

Glad to hear :)

Well, it surely is a new feeling of gameplay compared to EU for example. Being able to only improve one thing in a province at the same time and/or to improve only when the right minister is available (like I'm used to improve the same things at the same time in several provinces in EU but here I can't) is something I couldn't find myself getting used to it in the first few hours.
Also, I started as Ochi clan, small, independent, at peace ... only able to recruit 250 men at the beginning while the Hosakawa already conquered everything around me in one year with their 7000+2000+5000+3000+2000 ... men. I was like: Whoops, lucky, I'm not at war with them (yet).

Also playing in german has so many weird translations and text being out of their boxes, feels like a beta but still it's fun to play and worth the money. I always liked playing in these japanese eras (like I've been playing MnBW Gekokujo mod the last few weeks before Sengoku).

Let's see how easy or difficult it will be to mod stuff to my preferences (like flat terrain, I usually play in clan map). Last time I modded a game from this universe was EU II :D