• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
-You can no longer wage wars yourself. a special war AI will guide you when its best to declare a war, and will decare them for you! 50000 infamy granted.
-The simplified trade system - no longer you will have to keep an eye no economy! Now there are only 3 resoruces - Food, Weapons, and Others! Also their prices NEVER change! HHooray for simplicity (actually i hate eu4 new price system)
-No longer youre allowed to form countries yourself! wait for an event to pop up, which will pop up in the eyar 1936!
-Have you been saying every in Vicky2 "God this game takes so loooong!"? Yes? Then Vicky 3 is perfect for you! You play from 1835 to 1870! 1870 to 1914 game sold separately for 40 euros. 1914-1918 game also. 1918-1936 game too! Every of them for 40 euros!
-No more the rebels will spawn as stupidly as before! They will now spawn only in super distant from capital province, best in colonies, and in stacks of 1!
-Populations no lnoger have different cultures! The complex POP system is now removed, and a simplified system, where everyone is culture "human" is applied! All ni all, every human is same. No for racism.

The complex POP system is now removed, and a simplified system, where everyone is culture "human" is applied! All in all, every human is same. No for racism.
We'll know the hordes of the politically correct will have won when this is true lol.

We'll know the hordes of the politically correct will have won when this is true lol.

And that's only the beginning. Fascism will be removed from the game because it encourages people to become fascists and capitalism and economics will also be removed because they encourage greed and turns people into capitalist pigs. (joke included)

The POPs system obviously being too simplified, I suggest being able to follow POPs by age and sex. Moreover, POP demand for various things is obviously wrong (babies demand cars much like adults, whereas in reality, milk is more important.) Neither sex nor age distribution was uniform over time, and I feel the current POP system is too basic to represent the critical nuances of demographics, especially the role of women after industrialisation. It might be too difficult for our computers to handle several billion individual POPs, so I suggest a simplification to units of 10.

The POPs system obviously being too simplified, I suggest being able to follow POPs by age and sex. Moreover, POP demand for various things is obviously wrong (babies demand cars much like adults, whereas in reality, milk is more important.) Neither sex nor age distribution was uniform over time, and I feel the current POP system is too basic to represent the critical nuances of demographics, especially the role of women after industrialisation. It might be too difficult for our computers to handle several billion individual POPs, so I suggest a simplification to units of 10.

This thread was supposed to be about bad suggestions, not good ones. If computers could handle it, more demographics would be a massive boost.

The world population did not reach several billion (2 billion) until the late 1920s. At no point would there be 7 billion people in the world in the Victoria 3 time period.

This thread was supposed to be about bad suggestions, not good ones. If computers could handle it, more demographics would be a massive boost.

The world population did not reach several billion (2 billion) until the late 1920s. At no point would there be 7 billion people in the world in the Victoria 3 time period.

To be fair I could see 3 or maybe, just maybe 4 billion people in the game world if the entire timeframe of Vicky was pure sunshine and rainbows, with no wars, no government mismanagement resulting in famines and disasters, entirely benevolent colonialism with broad investment in native welfare and no genocide, ect ect.

An increase of the people-per-pop count to 10 and splitting them into age groups, males and females would mean that by the end of the game you would have somewhere around 200 million to 400 million individual pops (compared to 500 million to 1000 million now), but they would be spread over many many more pop groups than they are now. I am not sure if the game could handle that.

An increase of the people-per-pop count to 10 and splitting them into age groups, males and females would mean that by the end of the game you would have somewhere around 200 million to 400 million individual pops (compared to 500 million to 1000 million now), but they would be spread over many many more pop groups than they are now. I am not sure if the game could handle that.

It comes down more to the user's computer than the game. If the game is allowed to use up to 8GB of RAM, it should not be a problem for it to handle such things.

If you attempt to make your game historically inaccurate at all, even starting or ending a battle one day off of the real date, your game will be removed and your steam account will be deleted.

-Adding the Byzantine Empire as formable nation.
-Monarch Points that also control the economy, meaning that, even if you control the 99% of the wordl's supply of food, nobody will buy anything unless you spend Diplomatic points.
-"Deep Sea Rising" DLC where Lovercraftian creatures go on and destroy half of Europe.
-Railroaded history even when converting, meanign that, even if France was a OPM in an EUIV game, if you convert, it will somehow have a huge boost in everything, until it turns into what was in those years. Or that if Germany is formed into EUIV, if converted, it will be immediately destroyed by Nationalsit rebels for no reason but "Historical Status Quo."
-Immigration mechanics stright from Victoria 2.
-Units recrutied not only in number of Soldeir POP, but also in terms of training, specialization etc.

The Byzantine empire is a formable nation in Victoria 2

-Square Memel.
-Mexico starts sphered by Britain, which has deathstacks in Montreal.
-Attempting to take Alsace-Lorraine as Prussia results in instant game over.
-Uruguay, Zanzibar, Manchuria, Panjab, Bavaria, Costa Rica, and Kolkat removed for balance purposes.
-No cores for formable Caribbean or African nations.
-To model weakness of federal government in 1836, US government starts out only controlling Washington and the territories with all the other states in their sphere.
-Heavy metal versions of "Handel This", "The Queen's Scherzo", and "Inventions" only music tracks available on without DLC.

- The only music in the game is the "popular" "songs" like Fancy and Selfie
- If the player colonizes any territory, the SWAT team comes at your house and your steam account is erased with the games
- If one were to build a factory, several deathstacks appear as Greenpeace appears to conquer any and all nations building them in the name of gaia
- No anime potrait dlc
- Names on the map must now be warped upside down and into itself instead of being normal just to be hip
- Rebels must have more soldiers than the province that they rose up in and has to be larger than the entire army
- No character system included after promising it

More factories! More factories!

Countries should be able to build as many factories as they want to. It is impossible to represent north England or the Ruhr otherwise.

More factories! More factories!

Countries should be able to build as many factories as they want to. It is impossible to represent north England or the Ruhr otherwise.
I am not sure if you are being serious or just adding more to the thread, but this is a very good suggestion for this thread.

I am not sure if you are being serious or just adding more to the thread, but this is a very good suggestion for this thread.

That was a serious intention represented in an exaggerated way. Countries should be able to build as many factories as they can support with resources, demand, manpower and so on, not actually any arbitrary number.

That was a serious intention represented in an exaggerated way. Countries should be able to build as many factories as they can support with resources, demand, manpower and so on, not actually any arbitrary number.
Then I suggest you also make a suggestion for how the ui should look like. It would very quickly be extremely messy without a good ui.