• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have to apologise for not having time to give WW my full attention the past couple of days. An issue which should be sorted now, although it is a day too late.

I don't know that I have that reputation, but I do get hunted a ton. This is the first Lite game in which I've survived until the end and lost.
I don't think you have that reputation. I was just commenting on how I was close to getting it this summer and now you appeared to also be seer often.

Well, that was...awful.

Chieron really deserves a few early deaths for that self-implosion he made. I mean, that was just throwing the game away! Had Skobelev been lynched, the two remaining wolves were among the three people who voted Chieron, and catching them would have been a formality.

I'd say it was rather serendipitous though, seeing as the village was out to get the "idiot wolfs."
Why would hunting me mean the wolves were idiots? I did not understand that logic at all. :wacko: Unless you're calling every player who's ever played the game an idiot, because I almost never get through a game as a villager without being hunted. So that argument was just strange.

Well, that was...awful.

Chieron really deserves a few early deaths for that self-implosion he made.e I mean, that was just throwing the game away! Had Skobelev been lynched, the two remaining wolves were among the three people who votd Chieron, and catching them would have been a formality.
As said, I'm taking a break, it was apalling, even to me. I really assumed that it was another case and wanted to die alone for some strange reason.

Why would hunting me mean the wolves were idiots? I did not understand that logic at all. :wacko: Unless you're calling every player who's ever played the game an idiot, because I almost never get through a game as a villager without being hunted. So that argument was just strange.

I think recently wolves have paid more attention to hunt targets than villagers. Or it could be that I simply perceive it to be that way. *shrugh*

As said, I'm taking a break, it was apalling, even to me. I really assumed that it was another case and wanted to die alone for some strange reason.

I think you made the natural assumption that parity wouldn't be reached by single lynch. I for one didn't even consider the 5 baddie option. And in 4 baddie game only tie of 2 villagers would have given parity but single lynch wouldn't have. So I can sort of see it if you were convinced that I was goodie, too. Then again, getting solo lynched as villager by self-vote isn't exactly best strategy, either.

And I hope you don't take too long a break. *wink wink*

The hunt on you was random.

I know, which is why I said it was random. Randakar was the one who called us idiots.

Well, you were. You forgot who you were hunting. That's idiotic. :)
I just didn't account for the sub causing your idioticness :p