• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
1280px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png

Kenya checking In.

Attachments

• Kenya.jpeg
    Kenya.jpeg
    82,2 KB · Views: 24
Having Narcissistically large flags is my speciality ;) ((Wiki Commons often do the trick)
((No dice.))
EDIT: ((It worked, kind of))

((Libya checking in.))

900px-Flag_of_Lesotho.svg.png

Sacu-logo-3.jpg

A proposal to the South African Currency Union.
The Treaty of Johannesburg

1. All members of the South African Union agree to allow all lawful citizens to move between the member countries without hindrance or need for passports, effectively abolishing borders between the member nations and establishing a freedom-of-movement zone.
a. A member nation may choose to reject someone if they are considered an illegal resident or have committed a Felony in any member nation.
b. Any person caught carry banned substance in either the country of Exit or Entry can be detained from either side.
c. Any Member nation may close it's borders with the outbreak of a major infectious disease in the neighbouring country.
2. All member nations agree to a mutual extradition treaty, pending a legal hearing concerning the Requested Person.
3. All member nations agree to police co-operation between member states, with regards to Drugs, Smuggling, terrorism and other such international issues.

(X) The Kingdom of Lesotho
(X) The Republic of South Africa
(x) The Kingdom of Swaziland (De Facto signature due to the governing body approving)
(X) The Republic of Namibia
(x) The Republic of Botswana (De Facto signature due to the governing body approving)
(X) The Governing Body of the South African Currency Union

Last edited:
na.gif

The Republic of Namibia supports the Treaty of Johannesburg. We hope that this treaty will only be a first step towards closer co-operation between the democratic nations in Southern Africa. For it is in the best interest of the Republic of Namibia, and we believe also in the best interest of the entire region, to ensure peace and stability on our borders. To this end, we wish to cooperate with our democratic partners, the Kingdom of Lesotho, the Kingdom of Swaziland, the Republic of Botswana and the Republic of South Africa.

We had already proposed that the democratic Republics of South Africa, Botswana and Namibia sign a declaration of amity and friendship to lay a basis for future cooperation. Doing so would be a sign to nearby powers to respect the stability of our nations and provide our citizens with a sense of security in these troubled times. The Treaty of Johannesburg would do fine as such a treaty, and thus we shall sign it.

Signed,

[X]

President Hifikepunye Pohamba

((So how do I get rid of the annoying thumbnail?))

((So how do I get rid of the annoying thumbnail?))

((You have to use an image hosting site, such as Photobucket, to upload any photos you want. Then you can link to them using image tags, like so: [ IMG]insert.url.here[ /IMG] (but without the spaces.) Hopefully that should help you. :)))

CHAD0001.gif

Citizens of the Republic of Chad, these have been difficult years for both our proud nation and that of Africa. War, famine, lawlessness, piracy, terrorism, corruption and more have taken its toll. We of the Patriotic Salvation Movement have done what has been best for Chad and its people, but unfortunately it is not enough. We as well as you, must do more. As such we must combat our enemies both inside our nation and those outside that wish to destabilize it. Our Republic must stand firm in the face of all the chaos that reigns free in much of Africa but before we could better those around us we mus better ourselves. We must guard against any rebel factions that wish to see this nation reduced to ash while maintaining the peace throughout the country. As such we will be seeking assistance from inside and outside of Africa in order to mend our great nation in addition to speaking with the World Bank and IMF to see if new agreements can be made to ensure further investment. I wish to put the incident regarding the Chad-Cameroon Petroleum Development Project behind us. With these investments we will surely improve our nation while benefiting our backers and investors for that I promise you. I would also like to announce that we will be pursuing further political reform in the country and that we will be having both the Parliamentary and Presidential elections in conjunction in 2016. Long live the Republic of Chad! Down with its enemies!

~ President Idriss Déby of the Republic of Chad

mmoaTgL.gif
President Hery Rajaonarimampianina's first broadcast to the nation of Madagascar
People of Madagascar, we face a turning point in our nation's history. As the fourth largest island in the world, our resources are immense. My party, the New Forces of Madagascar, have promised change, and we will deliver. I will increase infrastructure. I will get rid of poverty and crime. We have had proud contacts with the French, and they remain our ally, in spirit if not in reality. As we look outward, we see an Africa brimming with promise and excitement. When we look inward, we see a proud Madagascar ready to take on all the world has to offer. Madagascar is united, strong, and ready for every challenge. We stride forward confidently.
LOVE, FATHERLAND, PROGRESS!
-The President of Madagascar

LRA members covertly deposit song-sheets all over Central Africa

Mine eyes have seen the glory of Kony and the Lord
He is trampling out the vintage where the LRA is stored;
He hath loosed Acholi lightning from His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
The LRA marches on.

I have seen Him summon spirits of a hundred circling ghouls,
They have builded Him an altar on the bones of twitter fools;
He will save Uganda's children from becoming Western mules:
His day is marching on.
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
The LRA marches on.

I have witnessed Kony's magic save the world from self-disgrace
He has used the Chinese phantoms to elevate his place
They will carry him to heaven when he saves the human race
His hat is marching on
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
The LRA marches on.

The Lord's Resistance Army is impossible to beat
Under Joseph Kony's leadership the white man can't compete
We shall train the fiercest soldiers that will never know defeat
Our boots are marching on
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
The LRA marches on.

We shall bring the Ten Commandments to the people of the globe
They will see the glory of our cause and chose the rightful road
He will elevate his people to Christ, Our Lord's abode
Our God is marching on
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
Kony, Kony, hallelujah!
The LRA marches on.

To the governments of Chad, Cameroon and Niger: The Federal Republic of Nigeria proposes that our four great nations come together, to form a united front against the terrorism of Boko Haram. Only through co-operation can we secure our shared borders and end their reign of terror.

Last edited:
CHAD0001.gif

The Republic of Chad is interested in the proposal and more with Nigeria as it is our hope that more cooperation between our nations can be obtained.

The Kingdom of Morocco announces that the POLISARIO rebels have been stalling the process of peace and advance the king has been trying to achieve in the Southern Provinces, therefore, The Kingdom of Morocco announces that the cease-fire is broken and the expulsion of the POLISARIO rebels will start immediately, May God give us th epower to defeat these evil men. UN Troops will be returned to Laayoune where they shall be kept safe.

- Mohammed VI, King of Morocco

500px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

Republic of South Africa
Republiek van Suid-Afrika / iRiphabliki yomZantsi Afrika / iRiphabhuliki yaseNingizimu Afrika

The proposal delivered by the representative from Lesotho at the Southern African Customs Union is one which the Republic of South Africa views most favorably. It has been our express goal to continue to strengthen the bonds that our nation has with its neighbors in Southern Africa since the fall of the Apartheid Regime in 1994, and it is definitely through the Treaty of Johannesburg that foundations for such a thing can firmly be cemented and even greater co-operation in the future guaranteed. It is thus my pleasure to affix my signature to the document.

news_744_1754_SA%20GOV%20LOGO.png

His Excellency Jacob Gedleyihlekisa Zuma, President of South Africa

The Kingdom of Morocco announces that the POLISARIO rebels have been stalling the process of peace and advance the king has been trying to achieve in the Southern Provinces, therefore, The Kingdom of Morocco announces that the cease-fire is broken and the expulsion of the POLISARIO rebels will start immediately, May God give us th epower to defeat these evil men. UN Troops will be returned to Laayoune where they shall be kept safe.

- Mohammed VI, King of Morocco

The Federal Republic of Nigeria hereby rescinds recognition of the state known as the Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, and recognises Moroccan claims to the region.