Forty One years to go. Ryukyu World Domination hangs in the balance.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any independent colonial nations? Or is everything over there subjects of one of the remaining countries?

And I'm excited to see the conclusion, I've been following it when I can.

I've learned numerous tricks of diplomacy, strategy, and land combat while watching this. Also a number of things not to do with one's fleet, most of which can be boiled down to 'don't forget about it when it isn't in port' :cool:

You do realize a world conquest is defined by being the last nation left on the map, and not by colonizing every province, right? DERP...

And additionally, Jake has defined world domination to mean being the last independent nation left on the map, although direct subjects and uncolonized land are permitted, as opposed to proper world conquest where only the player tag remains, albeit still with uncolonized land allowed.

If you do france in 10 years, GB in 6 years, spain in 7 years, portugal in 5 years, africa in 8 years, (these are all possible), you can still integrate some vassals!

I think that some of the devs works just to fix your exploits hahahaha

Like Johan says, everything goes once - Then we'll patch it. :laugh:

He cannot integrate vassals because he has given up ever having DMP again in favor of ignoring the relations limit.

You must be new here ^^

Even if he used the exploit to get dip back, he doesn't have the time or the diplomats to integrate the vassals and to keep warring so there will be no integrations. If uses the exploit at all it will be to get dip points to reduce war exhaustion but even that's far from certain as the exploit take time and he needs the time for conquest.