• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you know he will. Bu rejoice, compared to Volga and Ural Finns Estonia and Finland are done perfectly.
If I may ask, other than the glaring fact that they share a faith with Finns, Samoyeds and the Khanty, what is so terribly wrong about the Volga Finns?

Suddern reliazeation.

Game is made by swedish,
Swdish is nordic.
Estonia cannot into nordic.
Estonia, Es-to-nia is devideable by 3.
Triangle has 3 points.
Illumanati symbol is triangle.

Illumanati confrimed

You know to much.. expect an unexpected visit in middle of the night

If I may ask, other than the glaring fact that they share a faith with Finns, Samoyeds and the Khanty, what is so terribly wrong about the Volga Finns?
Well. There are only one Volga-Finn culture in-game, Mordvins. The problem with them is that they don't exist even now. There are two distinct languages, Erzya and Moksha and extinct Meschera.
Maris are not culturally or linguistically of Mordovian group and making Merya of Mordvin culture is not unlike making Poles of Russian culture.
The names of course are way off.
What I'de done is to create two or three umbrella culture for Finns of the East: Volga Finns, Ural Finns and Permians.

Well. There are only one Volga-Finn culture in-game, Mordvins. The problem with them is that they don't exist even now. There are two distinct languages, Erzya and Moksha and extinct Meschera.
Maris are not culturally or linguistically of Mordovian group and making Merya of Mordvin culture is not unlike making Poles of Russian culture.
The names of course are way off.
What I'de done is to create two or three umbrella culture for Finns of the East: Volga Finns, Ural Finns and Permians.

Then there's the issue that even in the few occasions when we know their actual historcal rulers, they are ruled by random characters from made-up dynasties.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?761125-Puresh-and-Purgaz-are-missing

Given that Charlemagne is promising huge updates alongside the start date and the Gavelkind fix, you might just get your wish, especially since the Estonian culture's provinces have been updated in the new map.

Estonia cannot into Nordic because Estonia is of Balkan with mixing of some of the Russia.

“Take the jinx off our janx man… You need to unjinxelate our fucking janx!" - A mercenary in the movie Riddick.
Riddick... meh. Pitch Black still reigns supreme.

Back on topic, Uralic peoples need more love. Face packs, or if that's too much, clothes packs? And why do Samoyeds look like Germans?

Riddick... meh. Pitch Black still reigns supreme.
Back on topic, Uralic peoples need more love. Face packs, or if that's too much, clothes packs? And why do Samoyeds look like Germans?
I dunno, Khanty*, who are the only Ugoric people apart from Hungarians to make it in game can use some more Asian-looking portraits, but really, portrait pack for 1 culture who no one ever plays?
*(I'd argue that Mansi were more important in CK2 timeframe, at least they spent more time on the CK2 map)
And if you mean Permian Finns (i.e. Komi in-game, though I would again argue that Udmurts were more important) are fine with basic European portraits, seeing that they look like this:
vzcvhekr-sgihapestyqi2.JPG

Someone suggested that Samoyeds could use mongol portraits with arctic clothing.

Funny that for Samoyeds Pdox decided to go with name of a linguistic group, rather than with name of one nation from the group as with Komi and Mordvin. Funnier still, because the only Samoyed people to live on the CK2 map is Nenets. And yes, Mongol faces+arctic clothing is good for them, but do we have Arctic clothing DLC?
434px-%D0%AE%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BA_%28%D0%9D%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B5%D1%86%29.jpg

And if you mean Permian Finns (i.e. Komi in-game, though I would again argue that Udmurts were more important) are fine with basic European portraits, seeing that they look like this:
vzcvhekr-sgihapestyqi2.JPG
Mm, but as is the case with the contested Persian faces and others: Is that how they looked back then, or is this the result of decades and centuries of breeding with outside/foreign populations? Any descriptions or known genetic details from the era?

Mm, but as is the case with the contested Persian faces and others: Is that how they looked back then, or is this the result of decades and centuries of breeding with outside/foreign populations? Any descriptions or known genetic details from the era?
Russian sources (and there are no other sources for Medieval Ural) never mention anything specific about the way Komi look, so its safe to assume they looked not very unlike Russians themselves.