• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
THE DEADLINE WILL BE AT 23:00 GMT (6:00 EDST) ANY VOTES WITH THE TIMESTAMP 22:59 WILL COUNT. THOSE WITH THE TIMESTAMP 23:00 WILL NOT.
Isnt' EDST Eastern Daylight Saving Time as in the time on the American East Coast this time of the year? In that case you have made a mistake: The deadline is 19:00 EDST and not 6:00 EDST.

Also no need to delete the posts between the introductory post and the roster; it is a timehonered tradition to snipe in between the initial post and the roster, when they are done in two posts.

Isnt' EDST Eastern Daylight Saving Time as in the time on the American East Coast right now? In that case you have made a mistake: The deadline is 19:00 EDST and not 6:00 EDST.

Also no need to delete the posts between the introductory post and the roster; it is a timehonered tradition to snipe in between the initial post and the roster, when they are done in two posts.

Ah, Wagon. For you, I shall change it.

Isnt' EDST Eastern Daylight Saving Time as in the time on the American East Coast this time of the year? In that case you have made a mistake: The deadline is 19:00 EDST and not 6:00 EDST.

Remember, he's an American. They use time like that for both evening and morning.

Remember, he's an American. They use time like that for both evening and morning.

But we do use the handy abbreviations AM (Ante Meridian) and PM (Post Meridian).

Since there was no AM or PM I assumed it was in the logical 24 hour notation. Even if it is 6:00 PM EDST it still is wrong though, since EDST is UTC-4; it is EST that is UTC-5. Remember GMT never moves, so when going to summertime you either get 1 hour closer to GMT or 1 hour further away from GMT; e.g. the UK only uses GMT in the winter---in the summer they use UTC+1.

So you could write 6:00 PM EST and it would be correct---and probably confuse some poor soul who didn't notice the lack of the D.

You know, the least LK could do is: Extend the player count to 18, put me in the game, and give me a trait where i'm brutally killed the first day, in addition to whoever is voted. And it doesn't waste a day or a player!

It would show he cared :p

Thanks jacob! :)