• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't want to be a dick but it's technically Veetor's turn. You missed your chance not 1 but 2 times. Of course I don't really have any power here. The final decision should be made by Panzer

Don't want to be a dick but it's technically Veetor's turn. You missed your chance not 1 but 2 times. Of course I don't really have any power here. The final decision should be made by Panzer

Darkgamma is here and ready to play. In the interest of keeping things moving we can surely let him have his turn.

Well if Veetor doesn't show up today he loses his turn forever and Darkgamma can play. We can't allow any more people cutting into other people's turns.

I don't think that's very fair. Darkgamma got multiple choices so why not Veetor?

I think we'll follow the same pattern: Darkgamma or Veetor, whoever claims it first. If it's Veetor, Darkgamma will have to fight again. If it's Darkgamma though, we can just continue as planned(so Veetor would be next, no question about that, followed by Dovahkiing, etc...)

I don't think that's very fair. Darkgamma got multiple choices so why not Veetor?

I think we'll follow the same pattern: Darkgamma or Veetor, whoever claims it first. If it's Veetor, Darkgamma will have to fight again. If it's Darkgamma though, we can just continue as planned(so Veetor would be next, no question about that, followed by Dovahkiing, etc...)
So it's Darkgamma, who already made his claim for the crown?

Yeah go on Darkgamma, quick :D

Damn it, my dear van Ypres are being kicked out of the throne :(

Fear not! His Imperial Majesty Francois III has a new young wife. He may yet sire a male heir. Although such a child would not be called Francois, which is sad :(.

Yes, he might indeed save his house! I hope he won't, though, since that would block od Neretva's rise to power. :D

Yes, go go Darkgamma! Show us your rolls while you can!

Ah yes, the roll is on the show, or however they say it. Doesn't matter. There are things of consequence out there and this isn't one of them.
The roll's first show is a strapping young lad, a Basque youth of indeterminate age and vassals old enough to probably remember the aliens building the pyramids. It's Valeran Dál Birn, duke of Aquitaine!

JuipiwD.png

The dummy's our first selection. Lots of potential in the boy, one'd wager.
He's followed by a young man. A sort-of-decent twenty-something satrap on the shores of the Caspian, Kavadh is very unlucky to be born into a family that bears the name of a mythical tyrant and some strongmen. Happens to everyone, you guess. Not the man's fault he's that he's out of nomenclative luck. He probably secretly enjoys it, the masochist.

2rYfdyh.png

Five count rolls later we... uh, well, ended up with Kavadh again. This is kinda unfortunate, you'd guess. The guess would be spot-on :confused:

So, with a myriad of choices, we've decided to take it to the RNG:

TQM1gDI.png

Since s/he isn't conforming to the limits we need set for this to work, we decide to go with the fact that, since 77699 is an odd number, 77699 + 77699 mod 2 = 77700, which is equivalent to 76543, which is 34567 reversed. To this series we append "2" to give 234567, and invert to retrieve the original number: 765432, and since this is an even number, we're going with the odd choice: the Zahakid satrap (seriously, who'd call their family the "kid of Zahak")!

Last edited: