• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TRANEofTNER

Recruit
Aug 22, 2014
Ok so I need a hand I'm playing as Russia and its late in the game note the date in this image
OFctz5m.jpg
and I used to have two large armies one on the Prussian/Austrian border one on the Ottoman boarder that I would attack with when one would attempt to start a war with me but over time I have collected a few so called 'broken brigades' which I assume means the have no men in the unit and the game tells me I need to be in a province I own and control or words to that effect which they both are for sure
nE1GmsP.jpg
but the units still wont replenish and I don't know how to remedy this any help would be greatly appreciated

18 brigades for a flank is kinda of huge. And one flank is 1460 and the other is 736. I would assume your right flank is around 20K. I would disband the entire left and center flank. And probably just reform it into a smaller 40k ish army. Then recruit all new brigades.

also why does your manpower show up negative?

Ah well, there's the problem - if you have no manpower, of curse you can't replenish your brigades.
This bug doesn't occur with the latest patch.
You could also try to manipulate your manpower in your savegame, search for "RUS = {" and somewhere down there has to be your manpower pool.

cheers

and I used to have two large armies one on the Prussian/Austrian border one on the Ottoman boarder that I would attack with when one would attempt to start a war with me but over time I have collected a few so called 'broken brigades' which I assume means the have no men in the unit and the game tells me I need to be in a province I own and control or words to that effect which they both are for sure