• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Experimenting with unit pics and creating the Royal Army of Czecho-Moravo-Slovakia :)

95R9NTu.png

aqObVOi.png

cvekCV1.png

XsitgWC.png

ZGbuKYf.png

Experimenting with unit pics and creating the Royal Army of Czecho-Moravo-Slovakia :)

95R9NTu.png

aqObVOi.png

cvekCV1.png

XsitgWC.png

ZGbuKYf.png

Cool, I like the Idea, although some people probably would like the original sprites thought, just a heads up.

What's that editor?
However, I guess this mod lacks ideological struggle

I very much prefer the top-down look for the airplane icons. Is that a stock icon or did you create that yourself? Sorry for the ignorant question, but I use the Skiff icons so don't remember what the original airplane icons looked like.

Why does Hungary have it's post-Trianon borders? That area in general seems a bit too much like a harsh peace was signed by Austria-Hungary. If you wanted to preserve monarchies, then Slovakia should be kept with Hungary imho. It makes sense for Transylvania to be handed over to Romania since they did help the Entente, but Czechia fought on the losing side, so I don't see a reason for the creation of Czechoslovakia if we are talking about a mild peace.

Last edited:
Why does Hungary have it's post-Trianon borders? That area in general seems a bit too much like a harsh peace was signed by Austria-Hungary. If you wanted to preserve monarchies, then Slovakia should be kept with Hungary imho. It makes sense for Transylvania to be handed over to Romania since they did help the Entente, but Czechia fought on the losing side, so I don't see a reason for the creation of Czechoslovakia if we are talking about a mild peace.

You are forgeting the giant of the east - Russia, which created the Kindgom of Czechs, Moravs and Slovakians, which is now their client kingdom.