• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BogMod

Field Marshal
108 Badges
Jul 10, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Age of Wonders
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
So tried the Tulunids. Didn't like even the newest Decadence system by Paradox. So now here we are doing something new. Having consulted with people here, other sites, my channel, the Khazars seemed to have the majority of push behind them to play. So we begin with the Khazars in the Old Gods start date, a Jewish nation surrounded on all sides by non-jews. Why even some of my vassals don't follow the faith! Horrible! Rampaging Tengri nearby, deadly Byzantines giving me the evil eye and deadly Sunnis ready to strike at a moment's weakness. So usual CK2 fare. You have comments or thoughts please by all means leave some here or on youtube and I will do my best to respond. So with that said lets rebuild us some Isreal!

Playlist

Part 1

I just realized I typoed my main post...ugh...

Westward expansion hoooo!

Part 2

A strike against the Cumanians!

Part 3

Once again the weakness of our enemies is our moment to strike. That said the issue of low conversion rates on counties...still a big issue.

Part 4

So now we recover from the issues with rebels in our lands. No little enclaves of rebel scum in my territory!

Part 5

Time to play with that Cuman Punching Bag some more.

Part 6

Always loved playing as the Khazars. It's a double-edged sword- you have one of the wealthiest starts in the game and huge opportunities for expansion, but you have no friends, as you are of a faith with little support. On the honor of Moishe, you have my sub!

Always glad to hear another person enjoying the show. That said I think this game is going to go pretty well. Got some good momentum going.

Part 7

This game plays so historically. I remember well in my classes learning about the big Jewish invasions of central asia in the 10th century.

Part 8

This time we don't attack the Cumans. Instead we just attack the other minor Tengri power in Central Asia. It is like free land really.

Part 9

Building up my retinue and invading east! Only one of those two things is new though...

Part 10

Getting my expansion on! Soon...soon I will have my Empire.

Part 11

This is it everyone! The formation of CAJET! Or the Central Asian Jewish Empire of Tartaria! All hail the Emperor of CAJET!

Part 12

With the formation of CAJET of course we need to plan our next major move. Aside from picking on any remaining Tengri groups we have a choice. Through the Byzantines or the Muslims. I am going through the Muslims I think to start.

Part 13

You can't win all of them. However I am reminded of a piece of ancient wisdom from Sun Tzu I believe. "Those who lose well are not destroyed." And though I attacked and could not win the war I lost well and in doing so was not destroyed.

Part 14

This time...this time we do something different. Sleeping around! I mean sure we plot and scheme but...that is what is important.

Part 15

Finally we start to make our move south. Since I am unwilling to try to move through the Byzantine Lands I must go around the Caspian Sea to the east and south through the heart of Persia.

Part 16

Stupid rebels. Always rebels. The middle east should be peaceful!

Part 17

And when you don't have rebels you have adventurers! Sigh...well if the Vikings want to harass the Jews well I say bring it!

Part 18