• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent work the last few episodes.

Well then I certainly hope you are going to enjoy the next three videos. This will be the first Great War of the game. On the one side, lets call them the side of EEEEEEEEEEVIL we have France and Austria. A pair of scheming, diabolical, madmen filled nations. On the other which we will call side Awesome, Noble and Righteous! we have Italy and the North German Federation. Lands filled with educated, refined, noble, humanitarians who also kick ass and chew bubblegum. How will things go?

Part 25

Neither Austria nor France can stop the Italian force pressing into their soft southern parts. Mmm...take that France.

Part 26

You should have just attacked Munich and make a separate peace treaty with bavaria. And with all the minors for that matter seeing your the war leader

That...that would have been a great idea actually.

WW1 comes to an end. All glories to Italy! We really took it to France and Austria this time.

Part 27

As the number one nation in the world time to enjoy the fruits of our labors. Mmm...fruits.

Part 28

Best take us some oil lands...or future oil lands at least.

Part 29

Time to do political meddling...

Part 31

And as we meddle we decide to invade Hedjaz. I mean...it was right there.

Part 32

So Hedjaz was delicious. Still I should do something with my crazy income. What though...hmm...invest in foreign countries!

Part 33

It is my rebel trouble from Russia striking!

Part 34

Back down other nations! I have rebels.

Part 35

Fantastic empire you have going on

Thanks Jacobi-99. Italy lives to please and glad to see that you are still watching and commenting. Speaking of pleasing I hope seeing me punch Greece works for you?

Part 37

IMPO, Italy should serve those dis unified minors in barbarion nations like Greeks and Serbs in the Ottoman Empire. Ukrainian and fins in Russia. Irish and Indian and of course Australians in the uk. Italy is the country that should be helping these disunified states not besting them up ;)
Perhaps making them your puppet would have been better as well.

Last edited:
Hmm...interesting idea. Instead I think I will be prepping myself for the inevitable WW3 that has to show up sometime soon. Running out of years to make that happen with.

Part 38

Time to get our World War 3 on! Hmm...could use better allies honestly.

Part 39