• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Kathandis

First Lieutenant
7 Badges
May 29, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Is that when its announced I cant play any of their currently released games cause if I wait I can do allot more with that particular dynasty/nation typically then if I did not wait.

I can see how that would prevent you from taking on a big campaign...

...but perhaps you can take this opportunity to have more casual, less massive projects? You can do loads of smaller games in the mean time. Even a new game each day. On one, you can take an impossible start and see how far you can survive. On another, you might try out a technique or strategy you heard others talking about. In the next, you might do something really goofy just for the luls.

By all means, save your effort for the big guns, even if those are months and months away. But in the mean time, try new things and enjoy yourself :happy:

Ok as much as big campaigns are what I enjoy the most I will try something smaller like say the Nestorian count of Baghdad who has a bunch of bad traits and see how long it lasts.

Ok as much as big campaigns are what I enjoy the most I will try something smaller like say the Nestorian count of Baghdad who has a bunch of bad traits and see how long it lasts.

Or just try to get any achievements you don't have. There are 3 1066 achievements that only take like 5-10 years.