• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
He returns! Huzzah!

Trouble to get screenshot
*if fullscreen i cannot get screenshot

If you press F12, then you should get the screenshot. I cannot remember the exact location on the C Drive where it goes to but that is where you would pick it up from afterwards.

If you press F12, then you should get the screenshot. I cannot remember the exact location on the C Drive where it goes to but that is where you would pick it up from afterwards.
You can upload them and copy the image url/upload them somewhere else like imgur. F11 also sends screenshots to your paradox folder I think.

Hi Siamball, you will find Saved Games and Screenshots under C - Users - [User Name] - Documents - Paradox Interactive assuming you use Windows Vista/7. It is very annoying and confusing but it is because these operating systems refuse to allow you to save under program files. Personally, I usually send a short-cut to the desktop of the parent folder so that I have ready access to anything I need.

Hi Siamball, you will find Saved Games and Screenshots under C - Users - [User Name] - Documents - Paradox Interactive assuming you use Windows Vista/7. It is very annoying and confusing but it is because these operating systems refuse to allow you to save under program files. Personally, I usually send a short-cut to the desktop of the parent folder so that I have ready access to anything I need.
I always hated the Paradox file for that reason... Sorry for not being clear enough Siamball :)