Europa Universalis IV

We're announcing a new CK Expansion this Thursday at 21:00cest -

Where?

This Thursday at 21:00cest live on http://www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Yay!

Edit: First!
    Last edited by scelestus13; 13-08-2014 at 19:53.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Hearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Great news!
    Sorry, for my spelling and grammar!

Crusader Kings IIRome GoldRome: Vae VictisEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome

Blog Entries
    I can't wait!
    When the World Stopped Making Sense [A 480 Migrational Period Mod]
    New AARLast of Dead Kings [A WTWSMS AAR] - View a crazy, anarchic world, set in the shadows of the Hepthalite domination, the Rise of Islam, and the fall of the Great Frisian Empire.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an AAR, and it is pretty cool, and I think you guys should read it. I mean, you could be going through life, and at a party, a fan of this AAR could drop phrases like "Kabul-Lord" and "Cappadocian Candidate" or "Oriental Empire", and you wouldn't know what those clearly high-class people are talking about. You'll be laughed out of the party, never find work again, and be disowned by all your loved ones. And none of us want that.

Gods be praised !
    "Wer schweigen kann und warten, Dem wachsen die Rosen im Garten"

BETAH B GUD !!!!!!

or ELSE !!!!!!!

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburg
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IIMagickaMajesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Crusader Kings 2: Something New

Never guessed that one

First Lieutenant Old Man Jenkins's Avatar
    A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

What time will that be in Australia? Now I see what Groogy meant by 2 words, something and new!

Start the rampant speculation!!!!!!!!

OMGZOMG it must be ChinaMoreDepthEventsReligiousUpdateTarimBasinTibet AfricaAtTheVeryLeastOrKaraKhitansNohonorHRE&EREfix ed! Otherwise i'm not buying!

Divine Wind500k clubWarlock 2: The Exiled

Quote Originally Posted by spartanlemur View Post
    Crusader Kings 2: Something New

Never guessed that one

Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Jenkins View Post
    What time will that be in Australia?
    5am Australian Eastern time.

Quote Originally Posted by thevmag View Post
    5am FRIDAY Australian time

*taps foot impatiently*

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Will it be possible to watch it after the fact? I will be busily freezing at work at the time.

Please! More christian stuff... please!

Crusader Kings II

The waitingtime takes too long

But I'll be ready!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMarch of the Eagles
    Semper FiSengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old Gods
    Crusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

I'm a hot little potato right now.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Hitchens | "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" - Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by rageair View Post
    Awesome! My guess is on an increase in depth much like SoA, but not focused on religion.
    Agreed SoA dealt with religion lately, a non-religious equivalent would be great.
    Grandson of Lodbrok's Merchant Republic - A Norse CK2 Republic AAR.

Virgin Resources - A British AAR (Original Vicky AAR idea, no longer developed)

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourMarch of the EaglesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of WarCrusader Kings II: Way of Life

Deus vult!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 26 ... LastLast