• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LakeGamerZ

Recruit
8 Badges
Apr 12, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Hello guys, I've been trying to install Iron Cross 1.03 over Darkest Hour 1.03 , when I enter the game I see 1933 and 1934 with two big X, and the rest of dates and scenarios that the mod adds , then when I try to load ANY scenario it stops and an error pop up "Couldn't find acces to 1934 scenario"... or something like that.

I made sure to select Darkest Hour version when installing Iron Cross.

Can anybody provide me any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Hello guys, I've been trying to install Iron Cross 1.03 over Darkest Hour 1.03 , when I enter the game I see 1933 and 1934 with two big X, and the rest of dates and scenarios that the mod adds , then when I try to load ANY scenario it stops and an error pop up "Couldn't find acces to 1934 scenario"... or something like that.

I made sure to select Darkest Hour version when installing Iron Cross.

Can anybody provide me any solution?...

You mean like a thread in which that problem was described and a solution to it?
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...iron-cross&p=12298211&viewfull=1#post12298211

as your link puts me to a 2,5 year old solution i will try it: install dh 1.03, then vanilla iron cross and on top of that the IC 1.03 patch.

i am testing it myself right know but it should work

ps: its important to just choose darkest hour and not the mod sub-folder like any other mod

edit: worked perfectly fine and i am in 1941 right now preparing for barbarossa and ending my northern campaign after successful fall gelb. i think i have to abandon sea lion :/

Last edited: